Eirtakon

Outlawstar

Thousand Master
Hey Retro, Ill def be heading up there with a few people and your more than welcome to hook up with us if worst comes to worst.
I know the feeling of not having many friends that dont like anime.

Itll be my 2nd convention, went to TOMO last year, was great, also have a GREAT 18th.

In fact, I will be there this year! ;]

I'm in the Anime & Manga Society of DCU (though I've never attended a meeting) and I loved Vic Mignona as Ed Elric (every other character he played, not so much ...) so I see no reason why I wouldn't go!

The only problem is that the second day of the convention clashes with the Japanese film festival in Cineworld - which is showing The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Mind Game on that night, starting at 7pm. I'm thinking I'll leave the convention at 6 and go that instead - I really want to see TGWLTT and it's certainly not every day anime is screened in Dublin cinemas!

Outlawstar said:
we could debate in personXDDDDD

I suggest taking a baseball bat with you as a precaution. Cosplay as a character from a baseball anime in order to not arouse suspicion.

Aion said:
...are you suggesting that you wouldn't want to meet and befriend me at the glorious event that is Eirtakon?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting.

In any case, I can assure all those first timers that the Hub is a pretty cool venue. Not sure how much of the place will be open for the event, though. Any idea on how many people are predicted to come?

I don't understand what the point of that fake spoiler was, but I'm pretty certain you're just being the brat you always are. You really ought to stop that ;]

Back