EDITED ANIMES DRVIE ME IN-*******-SAIN

animefreak17 said:
come on people what if it was your favourite anime that was edited or censored or have missing episodes you'd be ticked of bad i admit some animes aren't for kids there for teens to adults il admit that but its so stupid to edited or remove episodes for which we anime fans enjoy, i mean it would be like missing parts in the indiana movies or star wars movies but you know what im getting across,
as long as we the anime fans know what to expected from anime series then theres no problem,
the outlaw star on the box set says complete collection but its false advertising the whole series has 26 episode without editing but the box set says 25 episodes and the box set dvd is missing an episode along side some scenes that was suppose to be in the series.

when u live in the late 90's and u put up with CN butchering Tenchi Muyo and DBZ, you get use to it

Re: EDITED ANIMES DRVIE ME IN-****-SAIN

ok firstly i want yo apologies to you andrew. as it turns out when i was watching the the first time i skipped ahead of the episode with out noticing on my remote. when i checked again for the second time i found out that it was there i just skipped over it thats all............ lol im so stupid sorry for the hassle. altho on the box set it does say 25 episodes. beez is a good company :) how ever like i said earlier thst some series does have edited and deleted scenes like Paranoia Agent but thats manga but code geass R2 and dararara, soul eater gundam 00 season 2 have deleted scenes that should be in the series. i hope ya can forgive this old fool lol

Ryo Chan said:
animefreak17 said:
come on people what if it was your favourite anime that was edited or censored or have missing episodes you'd be ticked of bad i admit some animes aren't for kids there for teens to adults il admit that but its so stupid to edited or remove episodes for which we anime fans enjoy, i mean it would be like missing parts in the indiana movies or star wars movies but you know what im getting across,
as long as we the anime fans know what to expected from anime series then theres no problem,
the outlaw star on the box set says complete collection but its false advertising the whole series has 26 episode without editing but the box set says 25 episodes and the box set dvd is missing an episode along side some scenes that was suppose to be in the series.

when u live in the late 90's and u put up with CN butchering Tenchi Muyo and DBZ, you get use to it
thats for dame sure

Okay, poor grammar, spelling and so forth have me confused. Are all episodes are accounted for, if you missed one by skipping forward? Is the 25 episode count on the back of the case a misprint then?

animefreak17 said:
code geass R2 and dararara, soul eater gundam 00 season 2 have deleted scenes that should be in the series. i hope ya can forgive this old fool lol

You've been asked several times but ignored the requests - what is missing from Gundam 00 s2 and DRRR? Nothing. Please explain yourself before making baseless statements and causing the companies problems!

Also, Soul Eater is Manga. And unedited.

Glad the Outlaw Star issue was resolved though.

R

Rui said:
animefreak17 said:
code geass R2 and dararara, soul eater gundam 00 season 2 have deleted scenes that should be in the series. i hope ya can forgive this old fool lol

You've been asked several times but ignored the requests - what is missing from Gundam 00 s2 and DRRR? Nothing. Please explain yourself before making baseless statements and causing the companies problems!

Also, Soul Eater is Manga. And unedited.

Glad the Outlaw Star issue was resolved though.

R
you see i only heard from a source that told me that said the those anime got edited i haven't watched them yet

Akaihane said:
Okay, poor grammar, spelling and so forth have me confused. Are all episodes are accounted for, if you missed one by skipping forward? Is the 25 episode count on the back of the case a misprint then?
yeah it is a misprint

If you mean Mobile Suit Gundam (1979) that is edited as well as being English dub only (subtitled release coming this year).
There's a whole episode cut, ep 15 Cucuruz Doan`s Island.

Other edited series include Eden of the East and K-on! (don't know about here yet) both edited due to music copyright.

Reaper gI said:
If you mean Mobile Suit Gundam (1979) that is edited as well as being English dub only (subtitled release coming this year).

Other edited series include Eden of the East and K-on! (don't know about here yet) both edited due to music copyright.
i mean gundam 00 season 2 but my source tells me that there are edited animes. i dont mean to bring up a stick but that my source says

Lawrence said:
animefreak17 said:
Reaper gI said:

i mean gundam 00 season 2 but my source tells me that there are edited animes. i dont mean to bring up a stick but that my source says

Curiously, what are your sources?
eviews from other people, internet, forms there and there. but i always make sure its lajit

If it's not from the aodvb forums generaly ignore it. You need to do a side by side comparison to the Japanese disks. TV versions (and therefore fansubs) are often censored or unfinished versions you have to compare the dvd/BD release.

I see no mention of any of those being edited.
Can you link the source for each of them?

Reaper gI said:
If it's not from the aodvb forums generaly ignore it. You need to to a side by side comparison to the Japanese disks.

I see no mention of any of those being edited.
Can you link the source for each of them?
im sorry :(

animefreak17 said:
dararara had a few cut scenes gundam 00 has a few cut scenes

With all due respect, you're factually incorrect. Just stating the same unsubstantiated claim over and over without any kind of description of the cuts, citations or other evidence doesn't make it suddenly true. All it does is make the UK companies lose sales for no reason, other than that your "sources" have made up lies about their products.

The only Beez cuts have been honestly described already. What are these alleged cuts you refer to? Durarara in particular would be incredibly easy to prove since it's on CR and I can go and do a side by side with the UK DVDs right now if you'll reveal the nature of the "cuts" for us.

R

How big was the PA edit? I thought it was slightly more than minuscule. IIRC, it has something to do with BBFC's problem with hanging, right? (Ren & Stimpy's 'Lord Loves A Hanging' is also edited).

Back