Eden Of The East (Blu-Ray) - Delayed

coreydbz

Brigade Leader
I just got and e-mail from amazon.co.uk saying my estimated arrival date is now December 01 2010. That sucks, now I'm gonna have to wait another month before i can watch it and the American release is region locked and double the price so thats a no, no for me. :(

I got that too. Disappointing. It's hard to support UK releases when they either get released later or suffer delays.

Still, not as bad as Karas, also from Manga. It should be out last Monday, but looks like it's delayed again. When I first ordered it, it had a release date in October 2009.

I'm getting it off Amazon too, same happened to me- it's annoying but it did happen to the US release too I think so not such a surprise.

Huh!

The original release date for Eden of the East is/was 29th November 2010.

Delaying it by three days doesn't make any sense. Everything is released on a Monday after all.

If it was delayed by a week, it would be 6th December, not 1st

It still has the 29th as the release date on HMV, and I've not had an email to say otherwise (and yes I know everyone is talking about Amazon :p)

I just hope it doesn't mean it's going to be delayed even further, as JPT said it's odd to delay it by only 3 days.

JohnC said:
Still, not as bad as Karas, also from Manga. It should be out last Monday, but looks like it's delayed again. When I first ordered it, it had a release date in October 2009.
Dunno, judging by this it looks like it's been more than put back:
http://www.uk-anime.net/forum/showthrea ... ight=Karas

Cancelled outight it seems. Wasn't massive fan personally, but I thought it was pretty popular so unusual they should drop it. :/

Amazon still have the release date as 29th November 2010.

An estimated arrival date is simply amazon's way of saying that the product should be with you by that date.

There's still a good chance you will receive it before the 1st December, unless it does get delayed.

Ushio said:
JohnC said:
Dunno, judging by this it looks like it's been more than put back:
http://www.uk-anime.net/forum/showthrea ... ight=Karas

Cancelled outight it seems. Wasn't massive fan personally, but I thought it was pretty popular so unusual they should drop it. :/

Yep, Amazon mailed saying it is now cancelled.

JohnC said:
Yep, Amazon mailed saying it is now cancelled.
I clicked 'view latest post' and read that under the impression you were referring to Eden.

Way to almost give me a rage-induced heart attack.

I'm not too bothered as I picked up a lot of stuff at expo! So I have a bit of time to watch everything I've got. Although I haven't seen this yet, I'm really looking forward to it as I've heard great things!

Back