DVD's and Manga for sale

McIcy

Mushi-shi
I am having a clear out before Christmas so I am selling off all the DVD's I don't watch anymore or have doubles of

Postage and Pack is £2 on all items

---- DVD ----

The following DVD's are R2

Beck Mongolian Chop Squad Vol. 1 DVD Collectors Art Box + Stickers - £15
61948960.jpg

Beck Mongolian Chop Squad Vol. 2 DVD - £5 - SOLD

Beck Mongolian Chop Squad Vol. 3 DVD - £5 - SOLD

Beck Mongolian Chop Squad Vol. 4 DVD - £5 - SOLD

Beck Mongolian Chop Squad Vol. 5 DVD - £5 - SOLD

Azumi 1 and Azumi 2 - £4.50 for both of these - SOLD

Sakura Diaries - DVD Collectors Edition - £6 Region 1 boxset - SOLD

---- Manga ---- - all well taken care of and not damaged

Arm of Kannon volumes 1-4 - £15 - free postage and packing - SOLD

Arm of Kannon volume 7 - £4 - free postage and packing - SOLD

Arm of Kannon volume 8 - still sealed unread - £5 - free postage and packing - SOLD

Sorcerers Secritaries Volume 1 - £4 - free postage and packing

Prices are not fixed so if you want multiples I am willing to haggle, but I think you'll agree these are really low prices

I'm after the Azumis, provided you can confirm there is no problems with the disc for Azumi 1, specifically around the time they have to kill their buddies onwards. I've heard of some problems around that time on copies of Azumi 1.

I'm tempted to get Sakura diaries out of your hands, but I'm afraid I won't like it....
Anyway, if Mutsumi gives up on the azumi movies, I'd take them from you.

Meh, I wanted those. ;_; I thought I got there first by saying I'd buy them if there were no problems with the disc. :/

Ironically, my earlier post is the top result for a google search of "Azumi 1 disc problems".

Bought them elsewhere now, & cheaper too suprisingly. I should search online for things I try to buy from people more often.

Mutsumi said:
Meh, I wanted those. ;_; I thought I got there first by saying I'd buy them if there were no problems with the disc. :/

Ironically, my earlier post is the top result for a google search of "Azumi 1 disc problems".

Bought them elsewhere now, & cheaper too suprisingly. I should search online for things I try to buy from people more often.
find-dvd.co.uk is your friend.

chaos said:
Mutsumi said:

find-dvd.co.uk is your friend.

Thanks. :) Found them on ebay though. TBH only needed Azumi 1. Got both already, but my Azumi 1 disc has problems.

Back