DVD Pacific in trouble?

The owners of DVD Pacific have quit the business and passed the site to someone else. There are mixed stories so far about whether it will be run the same way or become a US-only store. Check out the retail forums on Mania (AnimeonDVD) for the full discussion.

I'm hoping it ends well but am keeping my expectations low at the moment :/

R

I'm glad my order for FMP Second Raid, Panda-Z, Dragonball boxset 3 and Naruto Shippuden box 1 have all arrived. I hope DVDPacific return soon; their shipping has improved much over the recent years.

As far as I have seen, they only started saying that within the last three days. On the 18th their site was completely down, therefore on that date they were not saying anything.

Yeah, I don't think they've had anything as specific as "48 hours" on there for too long. They had a similar message with a generic time scale at first.

Mutsumi said:
As far as I have seen, they only started saying that within the last three days. On the 18th their site was completely down, therefore on that date they were not saying anything.

When I saw someone say it was down, I went there right away and it had the 48 hour message.

Project-2501 said:
It certainly said '48hrs' last monday as I posted about it in the sales thread. I'm sure it was saying the same towards the end of the week prior.
Precisely.

Back