DS Recommendations

Sorry For No Reply on this its just took the guts of a week to Locate 1 in 5 towns each with at least 2 place to buy a DS.

After sorting out that problem came the next, i feel Major Problem, buying a game, I looked in the smae places for games you guys had recommended and couldn't find anywhere that had them in stock. Infact i walked into GAME in 1 of these towns to discover they Had Zelda on Coming Soon.

I ended up buying 2 games, None of which were mentioned:

Rockman Zex [Megaman ZX]
ds_rockman_zx.jpg

Elite Beat Agents
ds_elite_beat_agent.jpg

EBA is my new addictive game. Started Playing & Couldn't put it down for Hours [had to in the end cause it was 1 in the morning & I had work in the morning]. On The Boss Battle on easy & my god its Difficult. two Songs in a row, each time you miss a note in this battle it knocks your meter down dramatically. The Stories are quite quirky with the best story & the most quirkiest is the final 1. Anyone who aing got this is missing a good game

<object width="255" height="213"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OetQPbLQvss&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OetQPbLQvss&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Megaman ZX/Rockman Zex. A good game following the classic megaman storymode, run in 1 direction blowing the Sh*t out of anything that attacks you. Nice trick in this version is that you can transform into your human self at any point & the bad guys stop attacking. Only played it a little bit but it is a good game [made better that i paid just over a fiver for it]

so there you gothats what i got, thanks for your advice guys, gonna try and get zelda, pheonix and some of the others in the next couple weeks

Ooo I have Elite Beat Agent, I kinda wished I brought the Japanese one. :/ But I can't finish the last part for the sweatin difficulty version. V.V

I also recommend Taiko no Tatsujin DS. :3 You don't need to know Japanese, and you'll get 2 stylus!

Back