Dragon's Anime Sale

Thanks @DragonBlaze67, I received Hells Blu-ray yesterday and it appears to be all good slip was included as advertised (I'm not really fussed about them but I know some ppl are) and I've started watching it not noticed any playback issues, and it is dubbed and subbed, thankyou for a pleasant and polite transaction :)

Hi! Im interested in a couple of titles, but I live in the Netherlands. Do you sell to people abroad and, if so, do you by chance know how much the postal costs would be:)?

Hi! Im interested in a couple of titles, but I live in the Netherlands. Do you sell to people abroad and, if so, do you by chance know how much the postal costs would be:)?
Yes I'd sell to people abroad, postal costs would depend on the weight. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll find out for you

Thank you! I'm interested in Gatchaman Crowds Insight and Ninja Nonsense, and maybe in ID invaded and sword art online.

Thank you! I'm interested in Gatchaman Crowds Insight and Ninja Nonsense, and maybe in ID invaded and sword art online.
Is that sword art online season 1? If so I think postage for four would be £7.10 standard or £9.50 tracked which is weight of upto 500g. This is an idea of the prices for you:
Screenshot_20240209_143420.jpg

I wondered if you would sell Gatchaman Crowds Insight, Ninja Nonsense, ID invaded and sword art online S1 for 50 pounds with the postal costs included? Sorry for the criminally late responce!

Back