Dragonball Z (Live Action) Pics

This movie will flop and they are going to ruin a decent series.

I read on another site that Fox are going to be doing alot of merchindising. One of which seems quite bad, they are going to be bring out a manga based on the movies story, not the original content.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JRLoyjcK2zI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JRLoyjcK2zI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How many of you are raging?
How many of you are crying?

I thought it was pretty good actually. Just need some telesync, 'til a proper source pops up. Better than expected.

7/10.

Wonder if this is the same trailer, as the one being released officially or whatever later this month. I'm betting on this being a the one that was shown in Japan ages ago.

EDIT: Sound doesn't make it any better, btw.

http://vimeo.com/1873244

Here is the tralier again as the other one is no longer available.

It looks ok, but it aren't dragonball as we know it and want it to be. We have to accept changes as it would not be otherwise possible to make a movie. But with so much been changed to the the point that it doesn't even need be called Dragonball anymore.

The movie could have been not half bad as some cast choice were quite good but when they chose the wrong actor for Goku and completely changed his character it just makes the film pointless.Would the old Goku ever think about saying "I'm not ready for this". If they chosen someone like tony jaa for example and kept goku back story and character more in line with it manga roots, I think they could have been on to a winner.

It looks pretty awful; nothing like Dragon Ball. The setting isn't the same, the characters look nothing like who they're supposed to be based on and it all looks really poorly put together. I have no idea why they called the movie Dragon Ball if all it has in common with the manga is the dragon balls and character names...

I'm going to vote early and say it's going to be the worst live-action anime adaptation in history.

Aion said:
It looks pretty awful; nothing like Dragon Ball. The setting isn't the same, the characters look nothing like who they're supposed to be based on and it all looks really poorly put together. I have no idea why they called the movie Dragon Ball if all it has in common with the manga is the dragon balls and character names...

I'm going to vote early and say it's going to be the worst live-action anime adaptation in history.

With that said it's going to have to be really, really, really bad to take that title away from the first Guyver live action movie

BlackWolf said:
Aion said:

With that said it's going to have to be really, really, really bad to take that title away from the first Guyver live action movie

I have to agree with you there, the first guyver movie was appalling and we talking about Super Mario Movie bad. Even though a fan of guyver I could not watch it in full, had to keep on fast forwarding through the film.

The second movie however was quite good and one of the better American anime/manga live action remakes.

I don't think Dragonball movie will be that bad just nothing like subject matter is based on and so a pointless film to be made.

Back