Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Comes out next month!!

JAKEMAN

Stand User
Who else is excited about this game IAM!, 129 CHARACTERS! (YAY finally Yajarobe is in the game!)

It comes out on the 27th of october and Atari is selling it at the london expo, hmm i guess i know what i am spending most of my money on :D

Yes Pan is in the game

Including:

All forms of Bebi Vegeta

All the sayains have oozau transformations

tag team battles

5 team battles (Just like tekken)

And Granpa Gohan :D

Goku has 14 versions of himself and over 100 characters.... horrible. The gameplay and controls will most likely be bad, like the first one.

Rukario said:
Goku has 14 versions of himself and over 100 characters.... horrible. The gameplay and controls will most likely be bad, like the first one.

I didnt find the controls bad, it took two goes to get the hand of it

Yep I'm stoked about Tenkaichi. I'm not stoked about The DBZ Games never going cheaper until 2 Other DBZ Games are out.

JAKEMAN said:
Rukario said:

I didnt find the controls bad, it took two goes to get the hand of it
This game will be an improvement, though it'll never be Budokai 3. NEVER.

I did prefer Budokai 3 too. I hope BudTen 2's characters will be more different than 1's, where they all seemed too similar.

Currently loving Shin Budokai on PSP though. Its like Budokai 3, a little easier to control. Later battles can be difficult though, but still fun even when you are losing.

I prefered it when you could just transform into the other stages of the character mid-fight on the older Budokais (although the skill list thing got full up pretty fast) to the separate character for a separate stage on Tenkaichi.
Ah well, the Budokai games rock.
A welcome break from the likes of Tekken.

fowler said:
I prefered it when you could just transform into the other stages of the character mid-fight on the older Budokais (although the skill list thing got full up pretty fast) to the separate character for a separate stage on Tenkaichi.
Ah well, the Budokai games rock.
A welcome break from the likes of Tekken.

You can do that in this one

i had a go on this when i was at the expo..i never understood what i was doing though :?, never played a DBZ game before could be why

Back