Dragonball z budokai tekachi is out yay

JAKEMAN

Stand User
I must get this though my ps2 is broken it fell off the shevle so i must get this and a new ps2 grrr

anyhoo its gonna be really good

60 playable characters 90 if you include the transformations and fusions

and new what if fusions yay

I would kill for this game!!!

The amazing thing is each transformation counts as a different character so you can start in super saiyan form etc at the start of a match, 90 is a **** load of characters!! Plus you can play as Master Roshi!! And it has the Japanese VOs

I have to wait till monday before I can get it! The suspense is killing me.

I MUST HAVE THIS GAME!!!

-EDIT- http://raingames.net/da1/sparking/dbzpic/index.htm Character list, most characters anyway I think.

I'll wait till it's reduced in price before buying it. Most likely another game will come out next year with even more characters.

My friend bought this game the day it came out :D.
I don't think I would actually buy it myself, but when I played all the budokais multiplayer round my mate's it's always great, and usually damn funny too. Especially when we were having a beam battle thing and my mate started screaming until he won..that was ******* funny.:D

Got this game today and I really really love it. The new controls ake a while to get used to and it can seem unfair at times but everything else is amazing. The characters are cool especially Chiaozu and the real time damage to the characters looks good too.

Unit 0 said:
The new controls ake a while to get used to and it can seem unfair at times but everything else is amazing.

Haha, my friend was telling me today about how he got absolutely battered by a Saibaman multiple times! :D He's pretty much a Budokai god, so the controls must be really different. :lol:

I saw an advert for it this evening on E4, i thought it amazing to see a advert on a channel like E4, don't think i ever saw any adverts for the others when they were released

Daz said:
Unit 0 said:
The new controls ake a while to get used to and it can seem unfair at times but everything else is amazing.

Haha, my friend was telling me today about how he got absolutely battered by a Saibaman multiple times! :D He's pretty much a Budokai god, so the controls must be really different. :lol:

That happened with me too :oops:

Back