Dragonball Kai on Nicktoons???????????????

I haven't watched OddParents since the TV-Movie they done when they got a baby but its easily better than SpongeBob. I've always found its writing pretty spot-on, just being let down but irritating voice acting - its not bad as such, its just... very high pitched.

Yes, I'm not really doing much today and I keep posting for some reason.

Jayme said:
Ryo, this could air in Kix for all I care and your signed to watch One Piece.

tbh i'd expect to see it on Kix over any other channel (lets face it, all the cool shows are on kix now)

funny enough, they've a few anime shows there now, and seeing what transponder it uses.....

anime central lives on \o/

stuart-says-yes said:
Ryo Chan said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Whenever something happens that suggests the UK may have a lucky chance anime-wise for once, there's always at least one sceptic.

I know we usually aren't as lucky as America (Actually, make that 95% of the time), but this is Dragonball we're talking about, this actually has a chance of at least a UK release.

Really, I think the UK anime community needs to be more optimistic if we want anything decent to happen. If we keep a sour face whenever there's a tiny ray of light barely anything will happen.

not being sceptic, just realistic

if Naruto and Bleach..... shows that haven't even had a proper running in the uk yet can't get on, why would a show that's repeated god knows how many times get a showing?

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it won't happen at all, just it's 2010, we're in a recession, CN in the US doesn't even have any intrest in anime really atm and our nick isn't exactly the most popular kids channel in the world

well a re-run of a classic show would be better than another, god-forbid re-run of spungeboob squarepants or worse fairly odd parents everyday on Nicktoons, or better they could replace icarly with DBZ as pre-teen girls also love to batter the crap out of each other
Or have batter the crap out of each other + pre-teen girls.. INUYASHA!

Nah, joking, they should license Dragon Ball Z Kai, Naruto, Bleach and One Piece for Evenings on Cartoon Network

Currently,
9:00pm Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
9:30pm Skatoony
10:00pm Robotboy
10:30pm Cramp Twins
10:45pm Cramp Twins

Change to...
9:00pm Dragon Ball Z Kai
9:30pm One Piece
10:00pm Naruto
10:30pm Bleach

And maybe stick Clone Wars before that and have the [adult swim] block straight after.

Cartoon Network needs to hire me :p

stuart-says-yes said:
Paradox295 said:
stuart-says-yes said:
Ryo Chan said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Whenever something happens that suggests the UK may have a lucky chance anime-wise for once, there's always at least one sceptic.

I know we usually aren't as lucky as America (Actually, make that 95% of the time), but this is Dragonball we're talking about, this actually has a chance of at least a UK release.

Really, I think the UK anime community needs to be more optimistic if we want anything decent to happen. If we keep a sour face whenever there's a tiny ray of light barely anything will happen.

not being sceptic, just realistic

if Naruto and Bleach..... shows that haven't even had a proper running in the uk yet can't get on, why would a show that's repeated god knows how many times get a showing?

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it won't happen at all, just it's 2010, we're in a recession, CN in the US doesn't even have any intrest in anime really atm and our nick isn't exactly the most popular kids channel in the world

well a re-run of a classic show would be better than another, god-forbid re-run of spungeboob squarepants or worse fairly odd parents everyday on Nicktoons, or better they could replace icarly with DBZ as pre-teen girls also love to batter the crap out of each other
Or have batter the crap out of each other + pre-teen girls.. INUYASHA!

Nah, joking, they should license Dragon Ball Z Kai, Naruto, Bleach and One Piece for Evenings on Cartoon Network

Currently,
9:00pm Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
9:30pm Skatoony
10:00pm Robotboy
10:30pm Cramp Twins
10:45pm Cramp Twins

Change to...
9:00pm Dragon Ball Z Kai
9:30pm One Piece
10:00pm Naruto
10:30pm Bleach

And maybe stick Clone Wars before that and have the [adult swim] block straight after.

Cartoon Network needs to hire me :p

I doubt it but that would be the bestest day ever
Well, if I got one free wish, it would be that

Or even better, bring CNX back :p

[adult swim] should just have a channel here. The big cable providers in the US give it a separate channel area for their EPG's and really, there's nothing that they show that they couldn't show from 7PM onwards. Heck, if The Simpsons airs at 9AM, so could [as]. They could share timespace, but... come on Turner, give us this one. It's gotten pretty huge in the US now. IIRC, it starts at 10PM when it used to be 11PM (and before that 12AM).

Jayme said:
[adult swim] should just have a channel here. The big cable providers in the US give it a separate channel area for their EPG's and really, there's nothing that they show that they couldn't show from 7PM onwards. Heck, if The Simpsons airs at 9AM, so could [as]. They could share timespace, but... come on Turner, give us this one. It's gotten pretty huge in the US now. IIRC, it starts at 10PM when it used to be 11PM (and before that 12AM).
Adult Swim could have it's own channel, but I think CNX should be relaunched, but like, cut in half so it's like half of the time it's called Toonami, but half of the time it's called Adult Swim...

I hope dragonball kai isn't shown on kix, nick or disney xd i just think it should be on cartoon network if this ever happens

And cuz this is my thread and i'll post what i want, a new show on kix called digimon something, it's not the old stuff that was on fox kids but for anybody who want's to watch it it's on tomorrow Monday at various times through the day I've already sky+ it and series linked it

Ryo Chan said:
ah cool, digimon savers is finally getting a UK showing

may check it out
Uk Tv Guide tells me that every day this week, they're showing episode 47, something tells me that's wrong :lol:

I would ask if Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is getting repeated, but this is getting way off-topic, so I think we should move discussion like this to a new thread, opens..

Kezwick_Osaka said:

I'd rather be a cynical git that's sometimes proven wrong than a battered hosewife who's sometimes proven right.

Back