Dragonball Evolution

• Like?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe its a during transformation shot, and the proper monkey form is pure CGI (it would have to be considering the size). Though that image does look like it should be in the old Guyver live action movies...

yet more ass raping of us Dragonball fans by those fuckers at Hollywood.

If they are going to make Dragonball ... the should MAKE DRAGONBALL

not some lame ass stupid looking martial arts crapfest that shares only two things in common with the great manga it is totall ******** all over... the title and name of the characters

(ok well 3 if you count the existence of Dragonballs)

BlackWolf said:
Maybe its a during transformation shot, and the proper monkey form is pure CGI (it would have to be considering the size). Though that image does look like it should be in the old Guyver live action movies...

We can only live and hope

and ya it does look more like a Guyver thing.

Well at least Picciclo is sort of green...ish, still wait and see. I've said it before and i've said again, it can't be any worse then this

atheguyvercode1dvdcover5ls.jpg

BlackWolf said:
Well at least Picciclo is sort of green...ish, still wait and see. I've said it before and i've said again, it can't be any worse then this

atheguyvercode1dvdcover5ls.jpg

lol...too true (tho I admit I used to luv that film when I was younger) tho I seem to recall it being called Mutronics (or something)...unless that was another film altogether?

Piccolo is green-ish but would have looked better like this

piccolo.jpg

nice :lol: I quite like the second Guyver movie personally, not bad as far as adaptions go (as long as you can accept that the guyver isn't Sho and is an amercian)

It will be intresting to see if they are going to try and make a series out of this, which could mean we'll get to see hollywoods take on going super sayian

Ya that will be interesting to see. Plus I have always wanted to see a live action Kid Buu, tho if they do to him what they seem to be doing to the rest of the DB characters I will fly over to hollywood and Kamehameha them into oblivion myself

Even with Fat Chow Chow and Emmy Rossum in it, I'm still not looking forward to this.

I wish I was still 12 years old, I'd be excited in the same way as I used to be about TMNT films - now I just don't see why you need to change Dragonball (or anything of a similar ilk) into a live-action production.

ilmaestro said:
...now I just don't see why you need to change Dragonball (or anything of a similar ilk) into a live-action production.

For the money?

I bet they will also have lunch boxes, cards and a full range of toys =)

Hah, i should have seen the game coming a mile off, looks cheap and fairly tacky too, as expected from a live action to game adaptation. Just be thankful they kept it a fighting game(by the look of things anyway) and not the usual platform game.

Arbalest said:
Hah, i should have seen the game coming a mile off, looks cheap and fairly tacky too, as expected from a live action to game adaptation. Just be thankful they kept it a fighting game(by the look of things anyway) and not the usual platform game.

From the looks of it, it may just be a budokai game that has had the character models changed :p

The films worldwide song. It might be, well, it is, Dragonball's saving grace.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ts72bwiCeU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ts72bwiCeU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The pressbook has been posted online, if your curious. Hah.

Jayme said:
The films worldwide song. It might be, well, it is, Dragonball's saving grace.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ts72bwiCeU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Ts72bwiCeU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The pressbook has been posted online, if your curious. Hah.

I can't really get my head around the fact that Ayumi Hamasaki's song will be the main theme song for a big American film.

And it's in Japanese.

Oh I just can't wait to see this!!!

Back