Dragon Ball Z 30th Anniversary Collector’s Edition - a look back at Manga Entertainment's R2 release

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
Late in 2019 Manga Entertainment celebrated the 30th Anniversary of legendary anime Dragon Ball Z with a special collector's edition - and now the writers at Anime UK News have had the chance to take a look.

Continue reading...

Late in 2019 Manga Entertainment celebrated the 30th Anniversary of legendary anime Dragon Ball Z with a special collector's edition - and now the writers at Anime UK News have had the chance to take a look.

Continue reading...
Do they actually have any in stock since its limited to 750 copies and doesn't say if they have any in just buy now and I wish it was £199 instead of £299.

Do they actually have any in stock since its limited to 750 copies and doesn't say if they have any in just buy now and I wish it was £199 instead of £299.
I understand that the set is still available but still at £299.99 the link Manga sent us when I checked a few weeks ago is still valid.

I understand that the set is still available but still at £299.99 the link Manga sent us when I checked a few weeks ago is still valid.
It looks like i was will getting it once my money goes in hopefully funimation will still have some left by then.
Update I bought it my dad payed for it and I'm paying him back this week Wednesday.

Last edited:
Back