Dragon ball super dvds

DragonB

Hikikomori
Hi, can any experts tell me if the region 1 dvds should bear the manga symbol & serial number like the region 2 does? (To prove Dvds are authentic)

Region 1 were Funimation

Should have the Funimation Logo only (No Manga UK Logo)

Season 1 was FN-03795 so disks will likely end in 03795A (Disk 1) and 03795B (Disk 2)

Feel free to post a pic of both front and back of the disks and it should be somewhat easy to tell

Region 1 were Funimation

Should have the Funimation Logo only (No Manga UK Logo)

Season 1 was FN-03795 so disks will likely end in 03795A (Disk 1) and 03795B (Disk 2)

Feel free to post a pic of both front and back of the disks and it should be somewhat easy to tell
Yes! Thank you.. It's got symbol and serial number alright... Someone said they were fakes because they didn't have the manga logo and I didn't believe them. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 🙌

Yes! Thank you.. It's got symbol and serial number alright... Someone said they were fakes because they didn't have the manga logo and I didn't believe them. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 🙌
No problem.

As always, if you're unsure, a couple photo's of the case and discs would be helpfull as there are a few tell-tale signs of a fake (Like calling it Dragon Ball Z rather than Super lol)

Few things to check

- Ebay Listings. Not the best but if a bunch of people are selling the same DVD with a bunch of pictures in the UK, then its more likely genuine. (Well... Hopefully)

- Anime News Network lists ISBN's along with basic info of all (?) English releases. If your DVD matches that info, again likely genuine (well, hopefully). If you have a single DVD Boxset that claims to have all Seasons 1-10 when ANN doesnt list that as an option... Well maybe less genuine

I would mention about DVD-R disks being an easy spot but Media Blasters is a thing sooooo... Yeh

No problem.

As always, if you're unsure, a couple photo's of the case and discs would be helpfull as there are a few tell-tale signs of a fake (Like calling it Dragon Ball Z rather than Super lol)

Few things to check

- Ebay Listings. Not the best but if a bunch of people are selling the same DVD with a bunch of pictures in the UK, then its more likely genuine. (Well... Hopefully)

- Anime News Network lists ISBN's along with basic info of all (?) English releases. If your DVD matches that info, again likely genuine (well, hopefully). If you have a single DVD Boxset that claims to have all Seasons 1-10 when ANN doesnt list that as an option... Well maybe less genuine

I would mention about DVD-R disks being an easy spot but Media Blasters is a thing sooooo... Yeh
👌

Back