Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Confirmed!

Cathe

Great Teacher
Dragon-Age-3-Logo-White-1024x296.jpg

So today DA3 was announced! I am in such a good mood right now. Not much information yet other than:

*New engine - working with Frostbite 2 as a base.
*Using the new engine they can have better visuals, more reactivity to choices and more customization.
"Mostly the same team from the beginning of Dragon Age with some talented new developers

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/09/17/a-bl ... quisition/

So excited.

So what are your opinions?

EA said that they want all games to come with an online component now - what are your opinions on multiplayer?

I don't want it for Dragon Age unless it's done in the style of War in the North - and as long as it is completely optional. I wouldn't want multiplayer only achievements and I certainly wouldn't want a seperate multiplayer story like Two Worlds 2.

Edit: I think I read somewhere that a possible release date is end of 2013. If this is true, it's most likely for the current consoles. Even though rumours currently say the next gen Xbox and PS should be announced next year, I doubt BioWare would want to release DA3 on a console they are unfamiliar with.

Ahem, never got round to Dragon Age. I do mean to pick it up someday, the design of the world never really appealed to me though. I hear Dragon Age 2 was really not that good either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reevothemusefan said:
I wonder what the story will be like this time, I'm not expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition, aren't I...
You... aren't not expecting the Spanish Inquisition? Impossible!

I should really put the DAII disc in the drive sometime, I've had it for about a year.

I liked Dragon Age 2 a lot. It was mostly disliked by people who were expecting it to be 'Dragon Age Origins 2' rather than just another game set in the same world.

My spidey senses are telling me that the mp for this game may play out like the mp for ME3, which is a no go for me, as I can't get online with the 360 at the moment...the wire I have isn't long enough to reach my router (don't ask, can't afford a wireless adaptor and the console and the router are at complete opposite ends of a very long room).

Back