Dr who's back

They're just whoring the series for all it is worth, it'll die out soon enough. Similar theory to that of Kupoartist's Final Fantasy one it has the title "Dr. Who" so people just tune in because of its name, because they're curious how it will compare to the old school version.

It's "Doctor Who".

Mmmm, Billie Piper touching her bum and bouncing up and down.

and I don't think they are whoring out the series.

I've loved Doctor Who for as long as I can remember. I was very VERY impressed with the Christopher Eccleston ones, but the newest one seemed a bit...weak if I'm being honest.

The cat makeup was awesome though. As was Billie Piper. She is a PHENOMENAL actor!

I think the problem is that Christopher Ecceleston was very extreme in his proformance and with david tennet he is more laid back, its a character trait that happens in Doctor Who, with a new body comes a new personalitiy

In understand David Tennant is a new personality, I just thought the storyline was a bit weak ^_^ Sorry. Should have phrased it better :?

It as only the first episode so i wouldn't be too quick to judge it. But in my opinion this doctor is better. The 9th as just too hyperactive.

Haha, yeah...I was expecting some Wolverine stuff, then they pop out these two-inch claws. :D

It was an alright episode...I wasn't ecstatic with it, but it's not like it was a waste of time with it...it was fun.

...and Billie looking super hot. 8)

Last night's episode was my favourite so far...I like the episodes in an everyday setting, but with weird stuff going on. Nice happy ending too. :D

And Mickey is the man. 8)

Slightly, though I don't remember much of the Deamon Headmaster. Whatever the rest of the story was it was great to see K9 again.

Back