Doberman Pharaoh's "Let's Play!" topic

I've been doing this for a little while but never thought of posting it here, but I figure with us having a Gaming board and there perhaps being an interest in this sorta thing, then I may as well let you all know. Basically what I do is play through a game, and while doing it commentate about it and just try and keep things interesting. Sonic 3 and Knuckles was my first project that I never finished, and after a hiatus I started playing Super Mario 64, recorded my 43rd part of that today, and I should be done hopefully within the week.

So yeah! My channel is here - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Zorlance

If you like seeing a kinda boring English guy play games then feel free to subscribe or just keep up with this topic, which I plan on bumping whenever I make a new video. Feedback is welcome too, as long as it's constructive I'm open to anything you say.

Just watched your first two videos on Super Mario 64. Man, that game brings back memories. Apart from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, I feel it's the best game ever.

I lol'd at the bit where the chain chomp went through you. "Mad skills". XD

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is, if you enjoyed them, you should really enjoy the series as it goes on because those were my first videos and I was getting used to the idea of sitting by myself in my dorm talking into a mic about random stuff, I like to think I've got better at it as time has gone on.

Back