Do you keep a list of the anime you watch?

Do you keep a list of the anime you watch?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vinnie

Brigade Leader
I know quite alot of people do this. ^^ I go to http://anime-planet.com every day usually just to update what I've watched. :)

I used to keep a Word document of what I watched, but I was recommended to Anime-Planet by someone on CrunchyRoll. :D

So, what sites do you use, or do you keep a document?

I don't keep any record. Though as I only really watch what I buy aside from chance television encounters abroad, my DVD/VHS collection does the job in physical form ;)

Mostly though my memory does just fine. I've been a full blown anime nut for well over a decade and never forgotten a single show I've seen.

All I keep is my shopping list in a text file which I update when things I am interested in get licensed, so nothing slips through the cracks.

R

I still have (somewhere) a lsit of all the Cardcaptor Sakura episodes and films.

I also have a sort of list of a Publisher file at work of things I've seen and how I rate them.
(I'm not slacking, it can just get very boring when there are periods with no work to be done).

I don't have the time to keep a list really, I'd prefer to watch more anime in the time I would spend making one. There's the list in my mind, and that's it.

Yeah, I use the ANN list function to keep track of what I've watched. Pretty useful, no way I'd be able to remember everything I've seen otherwise. Especially things where I only watched half an episode, say, and never want to accidentally watch more of it again.

I tend to watch my anime in volumes, so it's really quite easy to keep track of what I'm watching, even with multiple shows on the go.

I do keep a list of what I own and plan to buy though.

Nope I have shelves full of the anime I have watched to keep a record. If it is not on my shelf it is probably on my mate's. The only list I do keep is what anime and manga I have pre-ordered as on occasion I will end up ordering twice if I am not careful.

Back