Divergence Eve on Rockworld

Milla

Completely Average High School Student
Divergence Eve is being shown on Rockworld TV (Sky Channel 368), at 9pm on Sundays. Episodes are repeated on Thursday.

Nyu said:
It is the worst excuse for a show.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS.
The story isn't quite that bad. What lets it down are the ridiculous character models. If you can manage to look past the character models (difficult, I know when the girls have breasts bigger than their heads) it is really quite an interesting concept.

I just not long finished watching this series actually, (i was able to pick up the dvds cheap) and i agree with Gawyn about the characters, they could of done without the implants :p I thought the series was entertaining, if a bit confusing at first. My only small complaint about it (other then character designs) was that the CG did get a bit distracting sometimes.

Does anyone know what happened to the sqeuel show seen after the end credits in place of the next episode preview?

Gawyn said:
Nyu said:
It is the worst excuse for a show.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS.
The story isn't quite that bad. What lets it down are the ridiculous character models. If you can manage to look past the character models (difficult, I know when the girls have breasts bigger than their heads) it is really quite an interesting concept.

The story on paper looks like a decent concept, however they messed it up big time on screen. The terrible animation, the crappy dub, the lackluster telling of the story and the script! hah! don't even get my started on that.

1000 monkeys bashing away at 1000 type writers would produce better rubbish than this.

BlackWolf said:
I just not long finished watching this series actually, (i was able to pick up the dvds cheap) and i agree with Gawyn about the characters, they could of done without the implants :p I thought the series was entertaining, if a bit confusing at first. My only small complaint about it (other then character designs) was that the CG did get a bit distracting sometimes.

Does anyone know what happened to the sqeuel show seen after the end credits in place of the next episode preview?
The original Divergence Eve apparently did not sell well enough for ADV UK to pick up the rights to Misaki Chronicles. They could only hope to get sales at least as high as the first series on the second so if the first series sales were poor they would be throwing money away at the sequel.

Back