Disney XD

I really dont think anyone used to watch jetix for anime but

naruto is coming back on heavily edited version i know but still
and other same shows pokemon magi-nation huntik chaotic dinosaur king sadly no shaman king which was my favourite

Oh wow, The Disney XD logo is pissing me off already and ive only been on it for a few minutes :(

Anyways, As for the anime, Narutos going to have every fight scene pretty much heavily cut so thers really no point watching it. As for other anime stuff i doubt its going to be great

I watched half of Aaron Stone today. It seemed less irritating than Hannah Montana. I like Iron Man so I'm going to keep watching that. I'm also a bit surprised they are showing adverts... Disney aren't meant to do that.

Deletedicecream said:
Oh wow, The Disney XD logo is pissing me off already and ive only been on it for a few minutes :(
I haven't even watched the channel yet and it's annoying me. Then again, I blame YouTube for that, they have an enormous Disney XD banner on their page now.
It's that and all the vast X Factor coverage on the front page that's putting me off a little bit from using that site, it's getting irritating seeing that all the time. :roll:

They're still airing Naruto? I would have thought they'd have taken it off. Shame about Shaman King though, I quite enjoyed that.

devilrules666 said:
just got this news, disney have just brought marvel, so expect marvel vs disney the game any time now....

jumping the gun there

they're negotiating with share holders

they've still another 7 steps to pass before it can go through

incidently, Marvel are currently worth more than Disney :D

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:
incidently, Marvel are currently worth more than Disney :D
what do you mean?
Marvel has about 150MM in assets and disney has over 50BB

on the stock market

Disney's value tumbled down and Marvels rocketed
I see...
But you are talking about single stock, where one stock from marvel is about 48USD and one disney is worth around 26.
Thing is, it's
48 x 78,490,000 = 3 767 520 000
26 x 1,858,560,000 = 48 322 560 000

So Disney is about 15 times Marvel. (the second numer is the number of single stocks issued by each)

Ryo Chan said:
i dunno, i trust sky's financial news more than random numbers there ;)
The so called random numbers comes from NY Stock Exchange...

This stuff is supposedly my bread and butter after all.

American Disney XD seems to be better. They show Gargoyles, Batman, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Superman, X-Men, Fresh Prince. Sucks that we get Jake Long and Galactik Football instead.

Mutsumi said:
BBC News ftw.
QFT. I'd rather pay for superior programmes without adverts (BBC) than for inferior programmes with them (Sky). Oh, and I'd rather my news was actually news, and impartial - instead of self-serving, agenda-pushing, fear-mongering shite.

old topic but just found this on dA and think its relevant to the Disney buying Marvel discussion

Marvel_Disney_by_Eldelgado.jpg

:)

Back