Discontinued & Re-releases of Series on DVD/Blu-Ray

BDT87

Student Council President
Some people may know that this box set is discontinued and rather expensive. But after Anime Limited are releasing the series on Blu-Ray and DVD. Has the amount of the Beez release of Cowboy Bebop decreased or still the same?
Feel free to talk about other discontinued series and how much they worth.

Decreased would be my guess as the new Cowboy Bebop is remastered, even for the dvd release, unless the Beez release has an extra the Anime Ltd one doesn't.

Recently I spotted CEX selling the Beez release for £40, that was about a week ago. But I imagine it'll have dropped in price now.

I can see this is the price on amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cowboy-Bebop-Re ... wboy+bebop
On eBay there isn't much.
The obvious reason i'm asking is that I am not sure if I wan't to sell it or not. I do have the Blu-ray part 1.
Just didn't want to sell it really low price when I could sell it for more, obviously not at a ridiculous price like £70 on amazon.

EDIT: Here are the extras on the Remix set which I don't think are on the new Blu-Rays set
Interview with Wendee Lee (Faye)
Interview with Cartoon network's Sean Akins
Session #0 Staff & Cast Interviews "Tank!" Music Video Clips

I sold my Beez Anime Legends set on eBay when the BluRays were announced in January, and got £50 for it. I would think lots of people have sold their old DVDs since then which will devalue the series a lot. I would expect this to be the same with Outlaw Star, Perfect Blue and Place Promised.

Amazon chancers make me laugh. I recently bought the DBZ Trunks/Bardock steelbook R1 dvd for £25 on eBay. Cost on Amazon? Between £80 and £140! I had a similar issue with a non anime dvd that was listed as £40 pre-owned only on Amazon, got for £5.99 Buy It Now New on eBay. Tsk.

I sold my Beez Bebop just last week on Ebay and It went for around 19 quid, my Outlaw Star Beez set went for around 17 quid.

I managed to get £50 for my unopened Anime Legends copy of Cowboy Bebop, was pretty happy considering that more than pays for parts 1 and 2 on BD. :D

Mr Vile said:
Recently I spotted CEX selling the Beez release for £40, that was about a week ago. But I imagine it'll have dropped in price now.

Website currently lists it at £45 for the full thing, £37 total for the two boxes or £27 for all six separately.

Back