DirectToU stores now adding tax

On WOWHD, it displays the price without VAT right up until you click Pay Now on Paypal, but after clicking it, you're charged the full price including 20% VAT, which is reflected on the order confirmation when Paypal returns you to WOWHD.

Well damn, if I knew I was only gonna get away with it once, I’d have bought some more!

Didn't P-X say

Did a test on wow. Anything under £15 no 20% added, anything over £15 20% added.

Your order was only $10 before shipping so you wouldn't have had an extra 20% even if you'd put the correct address in first time

Did the check myself. 20% gets added even on Redline which is well under the £15 VAT threshold
Worked ok for me unless the 20% would have been added after I clicked confirm order.
Screenshot_20180719-183405.png
Had you had anything else in your basket before you tried? I've noticed if you have multiple items in the basket it'll add the 20%. But even if you remove items the 20% still applies to anything you add after. I have to refresh the browser then add the item.

Worked ok for me unless the 20% would have been added after I clicked confirm order.
View attachment 4202
Had you had anything else in your basket before you tried? I've noticed if you have multiple items in the basket it'll add the 20%. But even if you remove items the 20% still applies to anything you add after. I have to refresh the browser then add the item.
Judging by the £8.52, it seems you're on WOWHD. No postage fee is added on WOWHD, so some titles won't incur 20% VAT even though they do on Deepdiscount and blowitoutahere.

Back