Dir En Grey + Girugamesh albums

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
I have both the new albums, so who's heard 'em?

Normally I don't listen to Japanese stuff heavily (unless it tries to imitate western metal), but I'm on a bit of a binge right now.

So own up, lads.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Woah, hold up, you've got Uroboros?? It's out?! Hell yeah ;]
Where'd you get 'em, if you don't mind me asking? =O

Torrents, mah good man.

Plus, buddy of mine linked me to the new Giru album. It's on Rapidshit somewhere.

As much as I hate Rapidshare, it did some good.

EDIT: The Diru album is ******* brilliant by the way. One song is like 10 minutes long, and goes from light singing, to projectile vomiting sound effects. ****'s off the hoooooooooooooooooook.

Kurogane said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:

Torrents, mah good man.

Plus, buddy of mine linked me to the new Giru album. It's on Rapidshit somewhere.

EDIT: The Diru album is ******* brilliant by the way. One song is like 10 minutes long, and goes from light singing, to projectile vomiting sound effects. ****'s off the hoooooooooooooooooook.

I'm listening to Vinushka now, if that's the one you mean? The one that keeps going soft and then changes evil seconds later. Damn this band is insane... gotta love them for it though XD.

Planning on downloading the Girugamesh album once my computer stops being a bitch...

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Kurogane said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:

Torrents, mah good man.

I'm listening to Vinushka now, if that's the one you mean? The one that keeps going soft and then changes evil seconds later. Damn this band is insane... gotta love them for it though XD.

Planning on downloading the Girugamesh album once my computer stops being a bitch...

Yep, Vinushka. If that song were a person, it'd be Arnie in the movie Conan. If you disagree, you are wrong.

Yeah, I kinda gave up on Diru for a while (didn't really get into Maggots), but after some persuasion I downloaded the new album, and am once again a fan.

1. Search "Dir en Grey Uroboros megaupload" in Google
2. Examine the links until you find Megaupload
3. Click the link and start download
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Lupus Inu said:
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

See, Lupus knows the drill.

We need more firestarters around here.

Kurogane said:
Lupus Inu said:
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

See, Lupus knows the drill.

We need more firestarters around here.

Personally, I prefer to buy the CD.

melonpan said:
Personally, I prefer to buy the CD.

Falco.jpg

"Personally, I prefer the air!"

But really, it's not even out yet. Once it comes to England I'll buy it.

I've enjoyed the Diru tracks I've heard so far (cheers for that by the way, Lupus Inu! ;) ) so I have the CD on preorder.

TBH I wasn't as impressed with the Marrow of a Bone as I was with Withering to Death and Vulgar (plus a couple of early PVs on Youtube from their visual kei days) so I'm actually glad they're going back to more melodic stuff.

Kyo has a great voice but it's good to hear him *sing* instead of just screaming. I guess this album won't appeal to the Slipknot-obsessed emo Kerrang readers but I reckon this could be their best record so far.

With any luck it'll involve another European tour. They're absolutely blinding live.

It's easily better than Marrow of a Bone and possibly Withering to Death too, it's very... experimental, like Dir en Grey read Kerrang all "... What were we thinking? Time to stop hanging around with KoRn it seems." and decided to do their own thing.

Lupus Inu said:
It's easily better than Marrow of a Bone and possibly Withering to Death too, it's very... experimental, like Dir en Grey read Kerrang all "... What were we thinking? Time to stop hanging around with KoRn it seems." and decided to do their own thing.

Nawwwwwww neggit.

He just decided to eat a plateful of cajun' ribs while he recorded the album.

Martin said:
I've enjoyed the Diru tracks I've heard so far (cheers for that by the way, Lupus Inu! ;) ) so I have the CD on preorder.

TBH I wasn't as impressed with the Marrow of a Bone as I was with Withering to Death and Vulgar (plus a couple of early PVs on Youtube from their visual kei days) so I'm actually glad they're going back to more melodic stuff.

Kyo has a great voice but it's good to hear him *sing* instead of just screaming. I guess this album won't appeal to the Slipknot-obsessed emo Kerrang readers but I reckon this could be their best record so far.

With any luck it'll involve another European tour. They're absolutely blinding live.

Well, they're in todays Kerrang! And it said that they're going to try and sort out an European tour next year.

An Cafe are already coming back to London, so no doubt there will be some Dir en Grey gigs next year too.

You lucky J-Rock/Visual Kei people, I want my J-pop/various other Japanese music artists to come to the UK. The best I get is Kokia in France, and I have no idea if she's touring there again anytime soon : x .

ah yesh for Dir en grey and Girugamesh love them both Diru should be back in 2009 at least thats what they said in Kerrang!

=] I preorded the american version of Uroboros for the t-shirt and stuffs XD

Back