Digimon Series 4

Davey_

Brigade Leader
Hey all!

I know you probaly think i am sad for asking this :p But did Digimon Series 4 ever get played in the UK? I remember the 3rd on Fox Kids, which was a very well done dub I must say in my opinion.

Also we can just chat about digimon! Was my first anime and I guess you could say I am mildly excited about this new series!!

nope digimon (was it frontieers?) was a disaster in the US. alot like zoids fuzors which also never made it here

however i can see the new zoids and digimon series making it here (not that any of them will ever beat the original)

ah thanks! Yeh I have seen it in japanese.. and unfortunatly it was pretty bad.. very repetitive! But I always have a soft spot for the dubs!

I had heard it was a disaster in the US.. but the rest of the digi-movies were dubbed recently.. so hopefully this will bode well for a dub of the new series (and heres to it being good)

Its a pity really. I Really liked the first season (it was one of several reasons to watch fox kids 4 years or so ago, along with Sailor moon and flint the time detective) true it started poor, but it picked up as it went on and became very much an epic. Season 2 was very good as well to start with, though it went to pot once that woman was revealed to be a spider, and the ending was awful. Unlike most i liked the third season most. the more serious tone and better character took it up in my rankings, though due to fox kids being decidedly poor about presenting it, there are still odd episodes of that i havn't seen.

I would like to see frontiers, but i certainly ain't spending money on it.

Warmaster said:
Its a pity really. I Really liked the first season (it was one of several reasons to watch fox kids 4 years or so ago, along with Sailor moon and flint the time detective) true it started poor, but it picked up as it went on and became very much an epic. Season 2 was very good as well to start with, though it went to pot once that woman was revealed to be a spider, and the ending was awful. Unlike most i liked the third season most. the more serious tone and better character took it up in my rankings, though due to fox kids being decidedly poor about presenting it, there are still odd episodes of that i havn't seen.

I would like to see frontiers, but i certainly ain't spending money on it.

I loved tamers... poort start but a fantastic middle and end. It felt more adult, more scifi and more real to me anyhow :D They also left alot of dark stuff in.. which I aplaud them for. Really got quite chilling.. well.. as much as digimon can! ANd the animation even now I think holds its own!

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I read on the internet that Frontier was going to start on Jetix (Fox kids) but they decided to show Robot wars instead :cry:

I've only seen two episodes of Frontier but it is my favourite series out of the 4. I just like the idea of being able to transform into a digimon :D

hmmmm may have to worry bout season 5

seen the pilot for it........ something bout humans fighting digimon......... sounds kinda DBZish lol

Back