Diablo III

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Since noone has talked about it yet, i assume it's either cause you just can't stop playing it, had no interest, or are still on the edge about buying it, here be a topic for all things Diablo 3 related.

I've had it since launch thanks to my annual WoW thing, been playing a fair bit of it when i get the time and only have finished Act 1 so far. I'm enjoying it far more than i expected, i have to say. Went with the Demon Hunter for my firist playthrough, and they are certainly good fun. Considering i only covered a little bit of Diablo II, i can see why some people have some issues with it, white/grey items aren't worth selling, so why put them in the game, a lack of identifying as well, though it is in there. I've played a good amount of torchlight though, so i don't mind the identifying and constant need to go back to town.

Has anyone else got it yet? what class you been working on? Also, any interest in getting stuck into multiplayer at some point if you do have it? I'll edit this with my details for it when i get them.

EDIT: Arbalest#1285
Arby
level 17 Demon Hunter

I tried Diablo 2, but I did not find it to be anything special. Diablo 3 was so hyped up because of Diablo 2's popularity, right? What did fans enjoy most about the game? Also, what attracted you and others to Diablo 3? Maybe the answer to this would lead me to try it. :)

Currently playing Diablo 3, level 52 Demon Hunter going through the hell Difficulty.

I'm not really sure what attracted me to the game most, I think it was probably multiplayer + the increasing difficulty leading to the insane Inferno mode. Also the fact I can just log in and play a bit instead of thinking that I need to play due to monthly costs (WoW).

Mutsumi, If you are hesitant in buying it I suggest trying to get your hands on a guest code which will let you play up to the first mini boss (Sadly ive used mine).

I was gonna get it, then it was sold out everywhere, then people couldn't log in, then it was still sold out everywhere. I'll get it soon, I guess.

Back