Delayed Anime Limited Exclusive Collector's Editions Due Next Week

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Anime Limited confirms revised delivery date for the delayed 12 Days of Christmas pre-orders for Snow White with the Red Hair, Assassination Classroom and Escaflowne collections.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
The only one this really affects me for is assaainaton classroom and no, I refuse to use the shortened term as how it looks places an innocent little grin on my face followed by an innocent little giggle

I have Snow White pre-ordered, would have been nice to have been informed on the delay sooner but hey ho. Hopefully MVM will be handling the distribution of these and the other two CEs not the Muppets at Sony. I'm still waiting for Nadesico and Chrono Crusade.

I have Snow White pre-ordered, would have been nice to have been informed on the delay sooner but hey ho. Hopefully MVM will be handling the distribution of these and the other two CEs not the Muppets at Sony. I'm still waiting for Nadesico and Chrono Crusade.

Regarding the shop exclusive CEs (and I know I've already mentioned this in another topic), I e-mailed them regarding shipping (as I ordered Assassination Classroom) and Hanners informed me that it'll likely be shipped via MVM and by Royal Mail.

Back