Darker Than Black Spine Art

Yeah, same here. For whatever reason, Manga saw fit to make their logo tiny, as well as making the '15' rating and 'DVD' sign slighty bigger. This results in the mask being a little higher up than in the case of the first spine.

I don't know why Manga always do it. In the case of xxxholic, they changed the spine design of the second volume so much the Manga logo moved from the bottom to the top.

Even though their releases are cheap, with more them releasing cheaper box sets shortly after a series is released it'd be better to just wait in future. If I had with DN, I'd own a box set for £31, instead of 3/5 volumes.

It's the same with Claymore, volumes 1 and 2 line up but volume 3 has slightly bigger writing for Claymore and the little image has been pushed down.

I haven't had a chance to buy any volumes of this yet, but I intend to.
With that in mind, is the problem that there's meant to be an image formed by all the volumes placed next to each other, for example like this -
http://www.myfavoritegames.com/drag...ball_Z/BoxSet/dragonball-z-boxset-boxart3.jpg

...or that when you put the volumes next to each other, it doesn't all lineup like this http://www.myfavoritegames.com/drag...ball_Z/BoxSet/dragonball-z-boxset-boxart1.gif

(I know I'm using old Dragonball US vhs tapes as an example, and they aren't the best pictures in the world, but it's the best I could find quickly, lol.)

Oh ok. That's a bit annoying then. I understand where you're all coming from.

As a thought, is it not possible to just adjust the spine/cover in the dvd case for it appear ok. Or has it been screwed up that badly?

Hmm, strange, all of the dvds I've bought from manga line up fantastically, which is great cos I'm a bit obsessive compulsive about dvd spines lining up =P, my manga series dvds are:

Death Note (individual volumes, not the boxset), Ouran High School Host Club, and Karas, also Akira Ultimate Collection, but that was released in a boxset so..)

Back