Dark Horse Deluxe Editions

Jon O Fun

Combat Butler
So I'm not spamming the Berserk thread I thought I'd make a new one.

After Berserk & Hellsing the next deluxe edition has been announced. Blade of the Immortal! Bit of a weird choice considering they just released the omnibus editions.

Still hoping for Battle Royale or Crying Freeman Deluxe Editions!

Any other suggestions deserving of a Deluxe release?

What's next? Gantz? While I do like the Berserk deluxe volumes they sure are pricey though, and I'm not entirely sure if the price warrants it considering Gudam The Origin hardcovers are slightly better but priced much more wallet friendly.

Some titles I can think of:
I Am a Hero
One Piece (I can only imagine the cost of buying all these)
Oyasumi PunPun
Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul: re

What's next? Gantz? While I do like the Berserk deluxe volumes they sure are pricey though, and I'm not entirely sure if the price warrants it considering Gudam The Origin hardcovers are slightly better but priced much more wallet friendly.
The price does warrant it, considering how it is bound and the increase in size a $5 premium on rrp over buying the 3 individual volumes is worth it.

The price does warrant it, considering how it is bound and the increase in size a $5 premium on rrp over buying the 3 individual volumes is worth it.
The single volumes are not worth the rrp though, and not because there is a deluxe edition now.

I have all 4 Berserk volumes so far and the most I've paid was £28 for vol 4 and the cheapest was £22 for vol 3.
If you shop around you can get them for good prices! I think for me the most I'd pay would be £35 but they are definitely worth it.

Any other suggestions deserving of a Deluxe release?
Would be interesting if they brought back Oldboy and re-released it as a Deluxe Edition set.

If they were to tackle Gantz then I presume it'll be after they have released the Omnibus volumes. I have Omnibus 1 but I wouldn't mind a Deluxe version if it has any value to it.

Would be interesting if they brought back Oldboy and re-released it as a Deluxe Edition set.

If they were to tackle Gantz then I presume it'll be after they have released the Omnibus volumes. I have Omnibus 1 but I wouldn't mind a Deluxe version if it has any value to it.
I only ever bought the first volume of Oldboy but definitely would pick up a deluxe version. And I think it was only 8 or so volumes.

Back