Daggars Sketches

Daggar

Kiznaiver
I had a topic on here awhile ago.. but I could not find it while digging through the board, so here is a new one, all the old sketches are here, and a few new ones.

#14 (first and only coloured)

And the Two newest:

#14 is not the best, but it was made more for me to practise using colour, so not the best pose.

The shading is great on most, if not all of them, and you seem to have proportions down fairly well. I just thought some of the features on some drawings looked a little too thin (unless that's what you were going for), and some others could use shaping more.

Other than that, good stuff d00de. :p

Nope, I don't bother with guidelines. I just let it come together without em.

Most of my people are a bit thin right enough.. But I don't see how that may be a problem.

What do you mean by "shapeing" more? I thought they were shaped alright personally.

Will probably start work on another soon.

Daggar said:
Nope, I don't bother with guidelines. I just let it come together without em.

Most of my people are a bit thin right enough.. But I don't see how that may be a problem.

What do you mean by "shapeing" more? I thought they were shaped alright personally.

Will probably start work on another soon.

By shaping, I meant some of the limbs in some of the drawings were very straight and undefined.

#3 is terrible all round.. one of my worst.

#4 was made from a base copy, blame the original artist.

#16, I guess you mean the straight leg rather than the bent one, it is meant to be straight out like that.

Couple of new ones..

Thats right.. they are now named. I was bored, so sue me.

I redid n#15 with a smaller arm, and a differant hairstyle, the proportions of the original were a bit off.

#15 v.2

I admit, my two newest ones limbs are abit strighter than they should be..

Back