Dad sells kids GH3 Wii Christmas Present

Lol very harsh, but a good punishment. I hope the father realises he will probably carry on doing it now cause the father doesnt have a worse way to punish him :p

Brilliant a nice peice of parental revenge.... best of all its lessons like this that will stop the kid being a hoody prat, do the crime get punished lesson learnt

McIcy said:
Brilliant a nice peice of parental revenge.... best of all its lessons like this that will stop the kid being a hoody prat, do the crime get punished lesson learnt

A-men to that.
Kid might learn some sense through this

Meh, I live in the city, and I asked for Guitar Hero III, but, I'm not a smoker, and I asked for GHIII on PS2, as all the current Wii ones have audio issues(which will be addressed next year sadly).

thekendyman said:
That dad is a genius. That is the best punishment I've seen in a while. Sell it on ebay & watch the kids christmas Shatter.

I'd love to see what other punishments their dad would dish out, is a perfect way to get to the kid though, will probably do better then simply grounding them etc.

Lupus Inu said:
I would totally beat the **** out of my dad if he did that to me... and I knew. >___>

Would you? Would you really?

On the topic - this is something that should happen more often, this guy is obviously a great dad - I thought at first it was a joke but as I read it it seems pretty genuine and has sparked lots of online debates. Good stuff. More parents should do this kind of thing, putting their point of view forward with lots of reasoning instead of acting rashly and doing things that make no difference.

Back