Curse of the Golden Flower

Martin

Death Scythe
Anyone who was impressed with Zhang Yimou's work on Hero and House of Flying Daggers might want to keep their eyes peeled for Curse of the Golden Flower, which premiers in April.

The trailer looks absolutely stunning! I'm really looking forward to this one.

Martin said:
Anyone who was impressed with Zhang Yimou's work on Hero and House of Flying Daggers might want to keep their eyes peeled for Curse of the Golden Flower, which premiers in April.

The trailer looks absolutely stunning! I'm really looking forward to this one.

I thought those two movies were excellent, so I'm definitly gonna have to add this to the 'to see' list :)

I have just seen the trailer, and it looks bright and vibrant. A real work of art, I am definately going to have to rent this one too

after seeing Hero and House of Flying Daggers, this is one i really am looking forward too. Its looks amazing.

Sorry i never got around to watching any of these films. There subbed right. not awfully dubbed. or have i totally got the wrong end of the stick

Just watched this today.

Bit of a slow starter, but the fight scenes compensated for it. :D

I'd say it was an average film at best, but to be honest I expected to see a lot more fighting/action, so that's probably why I didn't enjoy it as much.

And yeah, it was subbed.

Note - I've never managed to eat an XL popcorn before. Until now.

:lol:

Back