Current & Upcoming English-localised Manga Artwork

Here's a good idea of some upcoming covers (with a few current ones) - Kodansha Comics:

Air_Gear_32.jpg
Air_Gear_Omnibus_4.jpg
Attack_on_Titan_13.jpg
Cage_of_Eden_16.jpg
Cage_of_Eden_17.jpg
Genshiken_Second_Season_5.jpg
Sankarea_8.jpg
Sankarea_9.jpg
The_Heroic_Legend_of_Arslan_1.jpg
The_Heroic_Legend_of_Arslan_2.jpg
Tsubasa_Omnibus_1.jpg
Tsubasa_Omnibus_2.jpg
Tsubasa_Omnibus_3.jpg
xxx_Holic_Omnibus_3.jpg
xxx_Holic_Omnibus_4.jpg
xxx_Holic_Rei_2.jpg

NormanicGrav you are amazing! The amount of manga recently has been fantastic, I feel spoiled for choice. Pretty good since many of the series I've loved and followed are coming to an end in the near future. Seeing all the covers like this makes it easier to find what catches my eye ^-^

There are more Viz titles with their final covers on Amazon but these were the ones I just hand picked (Cage of Eden I couldn't resist). Still no cover for All You Need Is Kill (2-in-1) Manga though, sigh.

Looked up on Amazon JP and this is the Japanese Manga cover for All You Need Is Kill:

51KfEDipHsL._SS500_.jpg

I quite like the individual manga cover:

51YN80%2BZEAL._SS500_.jpg

Out of curiosity, since I enjoyed the live action adaptation I'm tempted to import the film from Japan.

Agreed on the No.6 covers, it's quite a clever layout. I love the art for the No.6 covers in general. I find myself always looking up the next volumes cover :L 9 is really pretty!
Is Say I Love You's text blue or purple? My eyes are going funny over it haha!

It's because Volume 2 was purple. It's like my brain is fighting with me because I'd like it to be blue. When I get it I'll be sitting it next to 2 and staring at them :lol:

Back