Crunchyroll takes Bleach back to where it all began

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Crunchyroll has done the time warp for us all and announced the launch of more Bleach episodes to add to its simulcast. Episodes 1 to 109 are now available for Premium users to view, including us in the UK.

Crunchyroll have added earlier episodes of Simulcasts before hand with Naruto Shippuden, however the predecessor Naruto isn't available for UK users

Bleach can be viewed on the Crunchyroll website <a href="http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-650522/bleach-episodes-1-109-are-here/">if you are a Premium member</a> and on it's new Ipod App

If I had one complaint against CrunchyRoll, it'd be that if I didn't know it existed - I would never be able to find it. When I type "watch bleach online" into Google, CR should be the first to come up. But, what? It's probably on the ninth page or something. You've got to introduce noobs into these legal ways otherwise noobs will get use to the fansubbing ways.

That's the problem with this sort of thing. Perhaps the learned chaps at Google could tweak their search algorithm a little — they'd just need encouragement from the powers that be.

Jayme said:
If I had one complaint against CrunchyRoll, it'd be that if I didn't know it existed - I would never be able to find it. When I type "watch bleach online" into Google, CR should be the first to come up. But, what? It's probably on the ninth page or something. You've got to introduce noobs into these legal ways otherwise noobs will get use to the fansubbing ways.
It's advantage is that it was one of the bigest streaming sites, so should come up fairly early.
ANN and Wikipedia turn up right at the start, and they'll tell you who has it legaly.

Jayme said:
Why isn't early Naruto available?
It's hell restrictive anyway.
"This series is available exclusively for Premium Members and is only available in the US, Canada and US territories."

I assume sub licence off Viz rather than straight off TV Tokyo.

Back