CrunchyRoll picks up Bleach!

I really wish FUNi would put their back-catalogue on there. If only to unify the Big Three. This is really really fantastic news though - I knew it would happen, haters.

Paradox295 said:
Necromancer said:
As they already stated on their website, that'd be a YES!
Oh, sorry, I wasn't asking, I said, "This does", not "Does this" :p

Woops, I probably should've noticed there wasn't a question mark either...

Lupus said:
People still watch Bleach, seriously? Wow.

It's definitely not as good as it used to be but I've gotten know what the whole point to it is. Naruto wants to be Hokage, Luffy wants to be King of the Pirates but what does Ichigo want besides more ridiculous transformations?

Lupus said:
This morning: I'll read it until the end, this is probably the last saga anyways.
Today after the chapter came out: I'll read it until the end, the next one's the last saga anyways.

My feelings for Bleach will come out in my review for Series 4 part one but the long and short of it is it's "Pilot Story" was far more interesting than what they decided to go for once it was clear that WSJ wasn't going to drop it.

That and Kubo can't end an arc for trying, taking over two arcs to get anything of worth done.

Of course, if the also rans of the Big Three series can get on Crunchyroll wihtout region blocking, that means we can get One Piece so-hahahahahaha!

ConanThe3rd said:
My feelings for Bleach will come out in my review for Series 4 part one but the long and short of it is it's "Pilot Story" was far more interesting than what they decided to go for once it was clear that WSJ wasn't going to drop it.

That and Kubo can't end an arc for trying, taking over two arcs to get anything of worth done.

Of course, if the also rans of the Big Three series can get on Crunchyroll wihtout region blocking, that means we can get One Piece so-hahahahahaha!
Funimation owns the streaming rights, so I wouldn't see it being likely

Paradox295 said:
Lupus said:
This morning: I'll read it until the end, this is probably the last saga anyways.
Today after the chapter came out: I'll read it until the end, the next one's the last saga anyways.
Bleach is finally comming to a close?

might give me a reason to *slowly* collect the manga now, even if it's just become DBZ with swords

No Mem not at all. I hear we have at least two more arcs and knowing Kubo they will be dragged out and milked completely dry before they finish.

Durial666 said:
No Mem not at all. I hear we have at least two more arcs and knowing Kubo they will be dragged out and milked completely dry before they finish.
Ditto. Even if the next was the last arc, it doesn't say how big (small?) it is.
another 50 volumes, perhaps?

Durial666 said:

They've been milking this cash cow for too long, the only thing i can see coming out is powder now ¬_¬

if it carries on with its current story "plot" Aizen is unbeatable and will talk for 20 minutes about just how invincible he really is
for anymore than 10 more vols then i'm dropping it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tachi- said:
if it carries on with its current story "plot" Aizen is unbeatable and will talk for 20 minutes about just how invincible he really is for anymore than 10 more vols then i'm dropping it.
I kinda agree with you here, it's WAAAY boring. Where is the drama when even ganging captains up against him won't even scratch him ?

I think they'll keep hitting him over and over again, he'll crack and transform into a much higher state, Ichigo's father dies, Ichigo loses control and turns full hollow again. Cue the epic fight of unsurmassable power….they both end up laid on the floor talking to each other and then either Ichigo dies or they both do, or typical shonen style: Ichigo wins and Aizen dies. Thats providing we don't get hit with a large "flashback" that spans 10 vols ¬_____¬

I think that a 5 volumes flashback is due right now... We need to know what are Aizen's motivations by now, so we can pitty on him when he dies.

Though you can just say "Soul Society are a bunch of pricks" and achieve just about the same result, really.

Seriously, is there no plot line in Bleach that wasn't somehow caused by Soul Soecity being just about the worst run afterlife only being beaten out by the Orwellian nightmare that I imagine the Messian Heaven from Shin Megami Tensei being?

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
if it carries on with its current story "plot" Aizen is unbeatable and will talk for 20 minutes about just how invincible he really is for anymore than 10 more vols then i'm dropping it.
I kinda agree with you here, it's WAAAY boring. Where is the drama when even ganging captains up against him won't even scratch him ?

142330HethinksthatAizenActuallygoth.jpg

Back