UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

am i losing my mind or was the complete Franxx supposed to be out by now or was it always october 3rd? looking through my emails and randomly found i pre-ordered it a while ago
It was supposed to be due for end of August, but they all got pushed back to 3rd October.

In addition, Fruits Basket Prelude & Season 3 were also pushed back to December.

Amazon has a release date for 14th November (this year). Now it seems like I have to wait till then as I used a voucher.
Yeah thats weird! The standard blu ray and DVD now have Sept 26th dates so maybe Amazon are expecting a late delivery and just hedging their bets then will update the date when they get it. They've done that a few times before with me.

Just had a look on Zavvi myself to see if there was anything else upcoming which hasn't been formerly announced yet and I found something very interesting, they seem to have stock of the infamously low print run of the BOFURI LE, I have ordered it but I'm not getting my hopes up in case it's a mistake but was so disappointed I couldn't get the LE originally so thought I'd take my chances.

EDIT: The brand is also listed as Crunchyroll.

Last edited:
Just had a look on Zavvi myself to see if there was anything else upcoming which hasn't been formerly announced yet and I found something very interesting, they seem to have stock of the infamously low print run of the BOFURI LE, I have ordered it but I'm not getting my hopes up in case it's a mistake but was so disappointed I couldn't get the LE originally so thought I'd take my chances.

They probably do have it. Remember last year when the ReZero CE with the artbox, which sold out on preorder, suddenly poped back up? A few people looking for it here were able to grab it.

Last edited:
I noticed The World God Only Knows s1 & s2 DVD's have popped up on Zavvi.
These have been OOP quite a while and can reach crazy prices (saw s2 go for £85 a few months ago) they list 'crunchyroll' as the distro so guessing they're reprinting like Ben-to and Eva🤷‍♂️ only on Zavvi so far.

View attachment 26376
Is it an awe inspiring show? I'm trying to save money before Christmas looms.

Awesome, now if only they would get the third season!
I was lucky enough to pick up s3 awhile ago on blu ray but that's the only one I have and the OVA's are pretty much season 2.5 and mandatory but getting the whole series is gonna cost north of $300! 😭
Long story short, yes I agree!!
Someone in the UK needs to get on this ASAP!! Haha
Maybe MVM as its a Sentai release (I'm still pretty surprised they haven't gone after this already and all Snafu now s3 is out!)

But the studio is listed as Manga Entertainment. 😉 :confused:

Back