UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Which one is more likely to license Sound! Euphonium Season 2 and Liz and the Blue Bird movie for home video release: Crunchyroll/Funimation or Anime Limited?

I've noticed most on Crunchymations listings on Amazon have updated to now show them with slipcovers, they previously had non slip artwork.
Has anybody recieved Log Horizon s3, Sleepy Princess, By the Grace of The God's, or Slime s2 to confirm/deny or are Funiroll just doing it to mess with people 😂
I know what my money's on...

I've noticed most on Crunchymations listings on Amazon have updated to now show them with slipcovers, they previously had non slip artwork.
Has anybody recieved Log Horizon s3, Sleepy Princess, By the Grace of The God's, or Slime s2 to confirm/deny or are Funiroll just doing it to mess with people 😂
Only got Log Horizon s3 and that didn’t come with a slip cover.

They were probably planned to have slipcases but they realised that's not how they work so they got rid of them in the final product.
BBWQhpq.png

They were probably planned to have slipcases but they realised that's not how they work so they got rid of them in the final product.
BBWQhpq.png
Yeah I guessed that, just found it weird amazon definitely had the non slip art up but swapped to slip art 🤷‍♂️ its very on brand of them haha

i forgot sleepy princess was on blu-ray here, maybe i need to get it
just like i still need to get NGL2

MVM's store revealed the SRPs for the Funi Q3 titles.

£74.99 SRP for Combatants and Last Dungeon Boonies.
£39.99 SRP for Dragon Maid S and complete collection BD sets for Magus Bride, Fairy Gone, Radiant, Clear Card etc.
£34.99 SRP for standard Blu-rays for Combatants and Last Dungeon Boonies.

bruh

Crunchyroll / Funimation US didn't announce any new Essentials title in the June and July slates - so we don't know if they'll continue them.

I imagine the current exchange rate between here and the US is a factor. the standard editions aren't terribly priced at least this time around.

Are the £60/80 for the collector's editions? Becuase there are 2 entries on Amazon's preorders for Crunchyroll

Attachments

• blurayprice.PNG
    blurayprice.PNG
    230.3 KB · Views: 22
new pricing is weird on AoL, maid dragon S is £29.99 but combatants is £26.24, both are new shows and have the same episode of numbers ¯\(ツ)/¯ either way atleast it's back down to the prices before the stupid price rise when funi bought manga

Slime and Sidonia showed up today, with no slipcovers to no surprise whatsoever.

Edit to add that One Piece 26 also arrived, and can confirm that it is DVD only, It appears the Blu-ray/DVD combo packs are US only. Inevitably Funimation will ditch the One Piece DVD components and it will go BD only, at which point the UK is shafted yet again.

Last edited:
Back