UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Ugh looks like Nadia Secret of Blue water is out of print on blu as well

If you're still looking to grab a copy then it's £38.49 from UP1 with their cheapest postage option (£34.99 + £3.50 for standard 1st Class), I know it's not cheap but it's the cheapest price I found (checked CEX it's out of stock) :) If you're just commenting that it's sad to see an excellent title like that (and one of the relatively small number of vintage anime series available on Blu-ray here) go out of print, then I agree with you!

Just got the Wicked City box, it says Dybex on it along with Manga. Regarding picture quality, should be I worried about Dybex-kun?
I haven't heard any reports on the video quality just yet, but unfortunately we can confirm that the US English dub is the only dub included for Wicked City (so the infamous British Manga Entertainment UK English dub is not with this set).

A bit of a random question, but does anyone else have the One Piece Movie 1-3 DVD collection?

The back of the box says it includes the Dream Soccer King special, but I can't find it on any of the discs. Does anyone know where it is/if it's actually there?

A bit of a random question, but does anyone else have the One Piece Movie 1-3 DVD collection?

The back of the box says it includes the Dream Soccer King special, but I can't find it on any of the discs. Does anyone know where it is/if it's actually there?
There are no extras on the first collection, on the second there is The Pirate Baseball King short with movie 5

Are french subtitles included in Wicked City / Demon City Shinjuku? The menu shots posted earlier in another thread imply a "no" but they may be on a separate menu?

I just noticed that Attack on Titan season 2 was recently relisted on AOL. I'm a little confused is there, is it a re-release or something?
It's possible that Manga UK might be putting it out under their own name, like they recently did with My Hero Academia Season 2 , which was also previously released by Sony.

I received the Wicked City/Demon City Shinjuku CE, and quickly tested it in Japanese, as I was fearing because Manga omitted the UK dub, I thought the subtitles would've been problematic as well (i.e. dubtitles). Thankfully, the subtitles seem to be the proper translation, and from what I've seen so far, I haven't noticed any timing issues, but once I check out both of them in full, if I spot any subtitling issues, I'll report it on the Defective/Disappointing Discs thread.

I just noticed that Attack on Titan season 2 was recently relisted on AOL. I'm a little confused is there, is it a re-release or something?
No, that was just where I had re-created the product. For some reason the original listing was coming up as unavailable to buy. So it was just easier for me to create it again [which when doing so marks it on the site as "new".]

Back