Knights of Sidonia: Love Woven in the Stars May 9th
Hinamatsuri May 30th
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 1 May 25th
Black Clover Complete Season 4 June 13th
One Piece Collection 25 April 4th
One Piece Collection 26 May 16th
One Piece Collection 27 June 27th

As far as I can see that's all the new releases on the list
Welp, that's quite shounen heavy list of announcements... I would buy WEP if it didn't end up being a trainwreck in the end. I guess I could upgrade my Fruits Basket blu-rays by switching the single blu-rays to the complete sets.

Well, I hope AL has more to offer to me when they announce their next round of licenses

Hinamatsuri is a surprise, also copying the Mugen train set (but not copying the AoA disc?)
Remember the time when Jerome axed Hinamatsuri for Demon Lord Retry LOL.
Those were strange times.

I feel like FuniUK these days are just phasing out of their shounen aways.
Yeah, we still get One Piece and MHA BD releases, but beyond that on top of Black Clover and Yu Yu Hakusho BD releases ending soon, I feel like more than not done with back shounen's releases.

I don't feel like FuniUK will touch Bleach (although saddens me), Jojo Parts 4 and beyond and Naruto, the latter series had a squeal that sold very poor here aka Boruto.

Have I missed something with black clover's releases.
So no full season 3 boxset, have they just gone with the parts only and the limited edition box and book for part 3 & 5?
And season 4 is just going straight to full season boxset, so no parts?

Have I missed something with black clover's releases.
So no full season 3 boxset, have they just gone with the parts only and the limited edition box and book for part 3 & 5?
And season 4 is just going straight to full season boxset, so no parts?
I guess not many people buy the parts anymore.
Most people just wait out for the complete seasons for Black Clover.

I remember when MangaUK announce the complete season 2 set of Black Clover before Season 2 Part 5 was even released, destroying the sales numbers for that Part LOL.

Shame Hinamatsuri never got more than the one season.

If Funi is doing Demon Slayer movie then we can assume that All the Anime won't be doing them anymore right?

It's changed to complete season three now so must have just been an error.
That makes sense, I belive you but not seeing the update to S3 on my end yet. But as sniper_samurai pointed out S4 not announced in the US yet so S3 make way more sense.

I did used to get the parts for Black clover but Season 1 annoyed me with part 1 being a fat case and the full season 1 being the same size, and the UK never got the LE box or book (although do have the book). and S2 did similar, but more to match S1 and take up less space.
But my new plan is S2 art box(US) with S1-3 full fitting in siad art box with an artbook. it's still future me's problem for what I do with S4 comes out.

I do notice though that we are not getting a LE of Dr. Stone: Stone Wars despite season one getting one and the US getting a LE for Stone Wars as well.
Assuming they don't change there minds I think I'm just gonna get the season 2 box set and cram it in the S1 LE, and either merge S1 into a single case, or if I really feel like making it neat and tidy just buy season 1 as a full set (but I doubt I'll do the latter option), or buy S1 steelbook and hope they do S2 as a steelbook (assuming they fit).

Last edited:
No it wasn't. I also got the US version after waiting forever for it.

and the review for the movie on ANN says....

the film acts as a direct sequel, picking up character arcs and plot points right where the last episode left off. Therefore, I have to first and foremost recommend that any Sidonia-curious viewers either watch, read, or otherwise refresh themselves on the story so far.

That's going to work then.

That makes sense, I belive you but not seeing the update to S3 on my end yet. But as sniper_samurai pointed out S4 not announced in the US yet so S3 make way more sense.

I did used to get the parts for Black clover but Season 1 annoyed me with part 1 being a fat case and the full season 1 being the same size, and the UK never got the LE box or book (although do have the book). and S2 did similar, but more to match S1 and take up less space.
But my new plan is S2 art box(US) with S1-3 full fitting in siad art box with an artbook. it's still future me's problem for what I do with S4 comes out.
Yeah, looking again, it says S4 again for me which is weird, I know I saw it say S3 for a moment though.

Yeah, looking again, it says S4 again for me which is weird, I know I saw it say S3 for a moment though.
And it has been updated. Black Clover still showing as Season 4, which may be correct as there's no way Season 3 will fit in that box if it's accurate. The art used also matches the Season 4 key artwork.

The list now also shows a standard edition for Mugen Train.

Last edited:
I shouldn't have looked at the Spanish CE for mugen train, the UK one seems barebones now. Still, getting it ASAP.

Actually interested in all of those CEs.

Back