Crunchyroll Autumn 2011 Line Up

Hahaha. I was sort of tempted by MajiKoi but not enough to be upset they don't have it for us. I probably won't buy it anyway as I don't like the designs much ^^;

I think Shana did pretty badly in the US, so maybe your best bet is AoD giving it a try and them doing a catchup session, Joshawott?

R

Rui said:
Hahaha. I was sort of tempted by MajiKoi but not enough to be upset they don't have it for us. I probably won't buy it anyway as I don't like the designs much ^^;

I think Shana did pretty badly in the US, so maybe your best bet is AoD giving it a try and them doing a catchup session, Joshawott?

R
Well, in a newsletter a few months ago, Crunchyroll did say themselves that they were really looking forward to Shana III.

What I was expecting earlier this year, was for FUNimation to keep to their promise of releasing the movie, season 2 and the OVAs this year - but time it so they have season 2 released before Shana III starts so they can simulcast it.

But yeah, FUNimation not only licensed season 2, but they licensed the movie and the OVAs...so while we don't know if they were just sold as a package, the fact that FUNi paid for all of them must mean that season 1 sold well.

Viz didn't continue the light novels or the manga...so all I have left is the anime xD

Ha, I always assumed it did badly for some reason and was surprised when MVM said it did well here ^^; it must have been the printed versions and I got my wires crossed somewhere.

Joshawott said:
What I was expecting earlier this year, was for FUNimation to keep to their promise of releasing the movie, season 2 and the OVAs this year - but time it so they have season 2 released before Shana III starts so they can simulcast it.

That sounds far too sensible for Funimation. It was probably their original plan, but they've been letting everything slip so much that I guess it didn't pan out :/

R

Rui said:
Ha, I always assumed it did badly for some reason and was surprised when MVM said it did well here ^^; it must have been the printed versions and I got my wires crossed somewhere.

Joshawott said:

That sounds far too sensible for Funimation. It was probably their original plan, but they've been letting everything slip so much that I guess it didn't pan out :/

R
I'm guessing that as licenses for bigger shows came in, such as Fairy Tail and the FMA movie, Shana went down their priorities list. I now expect it to be released next year.

Funimation releasing things, lol.

Also, I meant CR's demo for their subscriber base, not just who they were expecting to watch Sekai'ichi Hatsukoi. :p

Just Passing Through said:
As long as the Middle of Nowhere is US or Canada that is...
:(

Second ep was a bit crappy, but I'd have liked this to be UK, too. I guess AoD still has some announcements to make though... once the site comes back up.

Back