Crunchyroll and Aniplex of America announce UK and Ireland cinema release date for Kaguya-sama: Love IS War -The First Kiss That Never Ends-

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
The highly anticipated first feature film from the fan-favourite romantic comedy series Kaguya-sama: Love Is War hits UK and Irish cinemas on February 15th and 16th with tickets on sale on February 3rd. Trailer Crunchyroll, one of the leading and ultimate anime destinations worldwide, along with partner Aniplex of America, is bringing the feature film Kaguya-sama: Love…

Continue reading...

I appreciate they’re aiming for valentines with it being a romance film, but I wish the dates were later in February. It’s very close to SAO Progressive and the new Ant-Man movie opens the same week, so already booked to see that. 🙃

I appreciate they’re aiming for valentines with it being a romance film, but I wish the dates were later in February. It’s very close to SAO Progressive and the new Ant-Man movie opens the same week, so already booked to see that. 🙃
It never rains but it pours! (Or, no anime cinema releases for ages and then three come along all at once, if you count Slime...) I do wonder about the timing.

I'm lucky since I watched Slime the other day but had nothing else planned for a while. Definitely going to be heading out to see Kaguya-sama (even if it's probably not showing anywhere near me, as usual!)

R

I'm all for lining up the movies as close to each other as possible, means they can squeeze more into the year. I have no qualms with hitting the cinema multiple times per week if necessary

I'm all for lining up the movies as close to each other as possible, means they can squeeze more into the year. I have no qualms with hitting the cinema multiple times per week if necessary
It’s great if you have the time, money and they’re at a cinema near you. Less so in any other situation unfortunately! :)

Back