Critique Anime UK News, please!

What would i like to see?

More reviews and on the main page the top story is about last summer.

The main thing that puts me off websites is when i see storys that are months old, It makes me think the site activity is low and that there will hardly be anyone around.

More reviews are coming soon (see advert in news section) and the top story.. I need to sort it out ;)

I'm actually working on completely re-building the Anime UK News database at the moment. Probably looking to release this all in April.

Paul said:
More reviews are coming soon (see advert in news section) and the top story.. I need to sort it out ;)

I'm actually working on completely re-building the Anime UK News database at the moment. Probably looking to release this all in April.

Well i plan on writing a few reveiws on all the dvds that in the post, so i'm happy to help out if you want.

edit: just read the news section, if your still after sending me free dvd's then where do i sign up 8)

lmc87 said:
Paul said:

Well i plan on writing a few reveiws on all the dvds that in the post, so i'm happy to help out if you want.

edit: just read the news section, if your still after sending me free dvd's then where do i sign up 8)

Send me an e-mail like the 30+ others who have applied (with 500-word sample review too :) ) Saturday is pretty much the deadline for all this.

I'll send it in on sunday if thats ok with you? That will give me enough time to write it up etc, just have a bit too much coursework due on friday.

I can't guarantee anything I'm afraid...

Right now I'm working on a strict schedule between coding the site/picking new reviewers/social life/full time job/buying car. I'll probably only have to the time to sit down and judge these reviews once with Martin Butler. Basically, Saturday evening is an absolute deadline.

Back