Crazy world of Chocolat & Faking your way into fan clubs

MG you traitor! Yo-i and DDL!? Lol, though I have to admit the more a read it the more I like E-wan <3 * Fangirlish sigh*

=o! But how could you not lol!? I'll have to wait for the couples but they would be the best <3 Kum-ji and E-soh too maybe? Possibillity? ;D

I must read vol.2! *Must-know-why-he-was-crying!*

SH xxx

Edit: McIcy: I agree lol, the toilet scene was quite funny too, yet strange @_@

Squishee-Hippo

Ha, ha! There was a reason for my comment - but you won't know until you read volume 4. I rather like E-Wan now, he's interesting to say the least. He has a good reason for crying by the way, volume 2 has an interesting storyline. Ah, you will also meet my favourite character in the next book too.

OMG - eating off the floor - this is what i love about korean manwha - the artists have no problems with embarassing the characters like that. Although idols are supposed to be seen as being 'cool' - the characters have no shame.

I especially liked it when Kum Ji's auntie ask her what she thinks of Yo-i, and the auntie comments she thinks they are average. Neverminding the fact that E-Soh is standing right next to her when she says this! :D

M.G xx

Back