Could this be a defining moment in the Fansub Business?

I like watching Fansubs because it means I can see if I like an anime or not before I buy it. I dont want to waste my money on a crappy anime T_T

I don't simply download a show and not buy the official DVDs, cos I will when I can get hold of them ^_^

There's loads of good fansubbers, so someone will always replace them.

Agree with the thought that this will not effect the availability of fansubs on Naruto / Bleach. Betting half the team will move over to another fansub group and pick it up again.
On a slightly related not I have noticed that not everything this season has been picked up/ finished the the fansubs community. And there isn't 3 groups subbing more than two of the major series (Macross and Code Geass). Possible down turn in fansubs

Ryo Chan said:
Otaku-san said:
thing is with most of these fansubb's they inspire people not to buy the official disk's, totally knocking down on the companies profit.

but it's really hard to say, all we can do is play the waiting game

*sits ideally*

The waiting game sucks, let's play hungry hungry hippo's

LMAO. One of the best quotes EVER.

Oh yeh, on topic. I dunno. I got my Bleach from DB, so I hope they keep going. *Shrugs*

King Jimmeh said:
Like I said earlier, its only Naruto that they have stopped subbing. DB have made no comment about stopping their Bleach subs.

I only read the first post sorry :lol:

Then after the epic quote, felt I must speak up and lmao.

With shows like Bleach and Naruto (bound to never end) i can see why they dropped one. Someone will step in, as i said, with these kind of shows, there will always be someone who will take it on to answer the high demand.

seriously, does anyone still reads what they post there? I even get their torrent files from other sites just to avoid them... love their work, hate their sense of humour.

Back