CosDocs.

ragnarock said:
:D glad to see so many fans ^ ^ gotta admit they are quite bad but as that allen walker d grayman cosplayer :p they did kinda box us in on what to say and by box i mean tell oh and ime not 20 yet damn it still a few months before i hit that milestone

Which one were you?

Lol i was the allen walker walker cosplayer had the massive hand and no worries guys and gals ime not offended cause personally i think they came out really badly and tacky and observing some of the photoshop skills used on there internet ad i dread to think whats to come still you live and you learn ^ ^ :oops:

oh and timespace lets keep it that way would only embarrass the both of us :lol:

still i take one thing positve from the experience around the corner from the studio theres a pub that does fab lunches 8)

I think CosDocs is absolutely fantastic. Made me smile when I saw the first one when I was channel hopping at least, some Japanese girl on a chain.

Filmed in the best way I can think of, white background with that whole comedy feel to it, like a mini sketch show. I mean, it's just fantastic.

I guess for them to go to the trouble of rounding up cosplayers to do this, and to film it, and to make a proper go of it and make it look good! The channel must be doing just fine.

Good times.

Oh dear, I actualy had to turn off a couple of them, I know most of the people in them and whilst most of them are fantastic cosplayers, some of them are pretty dire (as in wearswigsidewaysREGUALYanddoesntseemtonotice-orlookinmirrorever dire)

It was unfortunate that some of the second days best cosplayers were prevented from filming a doc because a studio light fell from the ceiling and nearly killed the director. No Joke. We were hustled out without barely enough time to change and informed there would be a re-scedule which there wasnt. Some of us spent around 20-30 quid getting there so we were all a bit pissed realy, I'm not too fussed but there we're some of the UK's best cosplayers waiting to be filmed and I'm sad that they didnt get a chance to show how good UK cosplay can be...

I dont know, I think they've filmed this in a somewhat 'comedy' manner and frankly it looks a little like they're taking the piss on most of the ones i've seen.....not particualy helpfull for the UK cosplay brand we're trying to promote at the moment what with the WCS sniffing around.

Sayu said:
Oh dear, I actualy had to turn off a couple of them, I know most of the people in them and whilst most of them are fantastic cosplayers, some of them are pretty dire (as in wearswigsidewaysREGUALYanddoesntseemtonotice-orlookinmirrorever dire)

It was unfortunate that some of the second days best cosplayers were prevented from filming a doc because a studio light fell from the ceiling and nearly killed the director. No Joke. We were hustled out without barely enough time to change and informed there would be a re-scedule which there wasnt. Some of us spent around 20-30 quid getting there so we were all a bit pissed realy, I'm not too fussed but there we're some of the UK's best cosplayers waiting to be filmed and I'm sad that they didnt get a chance to show how good UK cosplay can be...

I dont know, I think they've filmed this in a somewhat 'comedy' manner and frankly it looks a little like they're taking the piss on most of the ones i've seen.....not particualy helpfull for the UK cosplay brand we're trying to promote at the moment what with the WCS sniffing around.

Why is it the cast of the show seem to know about this topic?

Sayu said:

To be honest. Cosplay can't be serious. If this show was made in any other way other than comedy, then it'd be a flop.

McIcy said:
Wish I had the channel so i could check it out, would be interested to see others cosplays
its so funi a woman dresses as yoshi n stuff its good bt they onli say wat day jobs they have n how they cum on ere nt dat interestin! x

arn't you all being a bit harsh

arn't you all being a bit harsh

I mean at least there is a UK channel making an effort, what have you to compare it to?

Im going to be doing my first ever cosplay at this years anime convention in London, by watching other UK cosplayers I now have an idea of what to aim for, I had no idea it was so big!

x

Re: arn't you all being a bit harsh

BebopFaye said:
I mean at least there is a UK channel making an effort, what have you to compare it to?

x

A long list of Costumes and a couple of Doc's of my own ;)

Good luck with your costume, Cosplay is huge in the UK if you know where to look, try cosplayisland.com

Re: arn't you all being a bit harsh

Sayu said:
BebopFaye said:

x

A long list of Costumes and a couple of Doc's of my own ;)

Good luck with your costume, Cosplay is huge in the UK if you know where to look, try cosplayisland.com

Ok Ill have a look, thankyou!

x

Back