Competitions - it's the final countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
We have two competitions closing tomorrow, so you only have a few hours to enter if you plan to do so.

The first is a banner competition that sees us ask you to design a new logo for the site. The winner will receive a batch of DVDs (prizes listed on the competition page) and have their carefully designed banner adorn the top of the Anime UK News until the new year. Exciting, yes?

The second competition is a Ninja Scroll DVD box-set give away, courtesy of MVM. All you have to do is put your name and e-mail address in the hat and we'll be in contact if you win!

Well I gave my best shot at the banner competition and entered the Ninja Scroll one. Good luck to everyone who entered banners. :)

With the banners I'm willing to accept entries during tomorrow, so if you get the sudden urge to do something creative, make sure it's sent by late Friday evening.

I've been chuffed with the number and quality of banner entries so far. It will be an extremely tough decision to pick the winner.

Well as I didn;t enter the banner compo can that mean I just automatically win the Ninja Scroll DVD box-set give away???

Winners will be announced when I'm able to find the time to organize everything (within the next few weeks at the latest). I recently started a new job and as you would expect, this has seriously impacted on my free time.

Maybe it would be more fair for the winner of the banner competition to have their banner displayed throughout January then. :p

Oooh and no sooner than is said, my Get Backers DVD's arrived today. After i've watched them i'll post up my thoughts in the Recommendations forum like I usually do. Thanks again Paul, looking forward to seeing them. :D

All the winners should have received their things by now. I've been ill since early last week (heavy cold) so I've been struggling to keep everything under wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back