Competition: Win Ninja Scroll TV Box-set

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
MVM have recently released the DVD box-set of the Ninja Scroll TV series in the UK and they have given Anime UK News two copies to give-away in a competition. This 13 episode anime - produced by Madhouse (Gungrave, Texhnolyze) Studios in 2003 is a rip-roaring ninja adventure starring everyone's favourite wise-cracking samurai Jubei. Reveling in demons, blood and mayhem, it borrows the more monstrous elements from the original seminal movie, mixes in some traditional Japanese warrior culture, and takes the story in a bizarre supernatural direction.

Sound interesting? Click here to hit the competition page. And also, keep in mind we are still running the Anime UK News Banner Competition; win DVDs for your creative graphical ability.

cornixt said:
In didn't think anyone would enter considering the views put forward about the series on the Reviews and Recommendations board.

A free series is still a free series, besides I really liked it

McIcy said:
cornixt said:
In didn't think anyone would enter considering the views put forward about the series on the Reviews and Recommendations board.

A free series is still a free series, besides I really liked it

I've not seen any of it, I have seen the movie and have the 10th Anniversary Edition of it on DVD

X_nick_X said:
A comp if it's not a scam must always be entered into!

If you don't like the prize thank sites like eBay 8)

I prefer not to buy any anime off Ebay....too many bootlegs...and there's a store in Glasgow that sells some used imported R1 anime but with bootlegs as well

If only Glasgow had a store like City Cyber Anime

GrantM said:
I prefer not to buy any anime off Ebay....too many bootlegs...and there's a store in Glasgow that sells some used imported R1 anime but with bootlegs as well

Really? Where abouts is it? I haven't heard of it, might be worth a look.

Espy said:
GrantM said:

Really? Where abouts is it? I haven't heard of it, might be worth a look.

It's called Missing, it's under Central Station, it's a music store I need to point out, but they do sell DVDs

GrantM said:
X_nick_X said:

Try living in Cornwall, anime is gold dust here, the only store I can think of is HMV which is quite good but a bit steep and doesn't have a huge selection.

I'm not running down HMV though, cudos to them trying to break the UK market with anime

X_nick_X said:

It's bad enough people selling buying up all the concert tickets, now they are entering comps to sell the prizes :x

Karmatwisted said:
GrantM said:
X_nick_X said:

Try living in Cornwall, anime is gold dust here, the only store I can think of is HMV which is quite good but a bit steep and doesn't have a huge selection.

I'm not running down HMV though, cudos to them trying to break the UK market with anime

I was more referring to the fact that City Cyber Anime sells R1 DVDs

Back