Coming Soon from Revelation Films...

Conan-san said:
People, don't bother with Tsubssa, it's a horrid series and shows just how crap Bee Train can be if they try to fit .hack'ness into things that arn't .hack.

Seriously, you'd save yourself a bundle just geting the manga instead.

just cause you say it's horrid, doesn't make it so, i and alot of people i know who enjoy clamp series think it's a great show

I said it before i'll say it again, it's all down to personal choice

Ramadahl said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
I might get Mushi-shi. I have no idea what it's like but i've heard people raving about it.
As I seem to recall you saying you liked Kino's Journey and Haibane Renmei (correct me if I'm wrong here) you'll probably enjoy Mushishi.
You're not wrong. I'm gonna pick this up when it's out.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Ramadahl said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
I might get Mushi-shi. I have no idea what it's like but i've heard people raving about it.
As I seem to recall you saying you liked Kino's Journey and Haibane Renmei (correct me if I'm wrong here) you'll probably enjoy Mushishi.
You're not wrong. I'm gonna pick this up when it's out.

Mushi-shi is very good. I've only seen the first episode but i liked the art very much.

I don't know if Revi (mind if I call them that?) will reply to this, but are there going to be any extras in the boxes? I know the US counterparts do have some, like the BECK box has a pick and stickers.

Regardless, I love you Revi, will you marry me?

Ryo Chan said:
Conan-san said:
People, don't bother with Tsubssa, it's a horrid series and shows just how crap Bee Train can be if they try to fit .hack'ness into things that arn't .hack.

just cause you say it's horrid, doesn't make it so, i and alot of people i know who enjoy clamp series think it's a great show
Then they are fools, It's not a good series by any length of the imagination. Why else did you think CLAMP ripped the rights off bee train for season three and gave them to a studio that can actauly do it properly, namely Production IG?

If you can answer that, then I will accept that Tsuabassa chronicle was not a total mess of an adatpation. Otherwise, it is a total mess of an adatption.

Conan-san said:
Ryo Chan said:
Conan-san said:

Then they are fools, It's not a good series by any length of the imagination. Why else did you think CLAMP ripped the rights off bee train for season three and gave them to a studio that can actauly do it properly, namely Production IG?

If you can answer that, then I will accept that Tsuabassa chronicle was not a total mess of an adatpation. Otherwise, it is a total mess of an adatption.

Stop trying to present your opinion as fact.

Nyu said:
Conan-san said:
Ryo Chan said:
Conan-san said:

What Nyu said, notice your the only tsubasa basher here so far? :roll:

Lupus Inu said:
Tenchi Muyo boxset

Worth buying, yes or no? [HONEST opinions please.]

Since I saw it today for £30 and it was pretty sexy but bought Eureka Seven instead, worth getting, yes, no?

Worth buying, if you're a fan of Tenchi then this is the third and final OVA which aims to wrap up everything for the OVA storyline. Play have it on sale for £23.99 which is where i got mines from. Hopefully it should arrive sometime this week.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3325065/ ... oduct.html

For £23.99 delivered it is a must for any Tenchi fan.

Nyu said:
Lupus Inu said:
Tenchi Muyo boxset

Since I saw it today for £30 and it was pretty sexy but bought Eureka Seven instead, worth getting, yes, no?

Worth buying, if you're a fan of Tenchi then this is the third and final OVA which aims to wrap up everything for the OVA storyline. Play have it on sale for £23.99 which is where i got mines from. Hopefully it should arrive sometime this week.

although i have to say even as a big tenchi fan it does fail at rapping it up :( still worth the buy if u can get use to the rushed story and new voices

Ryo Chan said:
Nyu said:
Lupus Inu said:
Tenchi Muyo boxset

although i have to say even as a big tenchi fan it does fail at rapping it up :( still worth the buy if u can get use to the rushed story and new voices

Oh yeah, it doesn't have a patch on the original but you have to remember there was an 11 year gap in production :lol: If i recall the only new voices were the replacement of Petrea and i'm not sure if they replaced the grandfather and father, i haven't seen the english dub yet. But i know that the VA who done the original died a few years back.

Ryo Chan said:
Nyu said:
Conan-san said:
Ryo Chan said:
Conan-san said:

What Nyu said, notice your the only tsubasa basher here so far?
:roll:

And really anyone who likes bashing people with their opinions as fact, and the other people's opinion as tripe and load of bull seriously are fools, and need to stray away from the life of "OMG DIS IS CRAP, U R ALL FOOOLS 4 LIKIN THIS SERIES"

skikes said:
who the english voice of ryoko

no she didnt 0_o

I know Patrea didn't die, i was talking about the voice actor for Yosho. He died a few years ago of heart problems if i remember correctly. i can't remember if it was before or after they done this.

Nyu said:
skikes said:

no she didnt 0_o

I know Patrea didn't die, i was talking about the voice actor for Yosho. He died a few years ago of heart problems if i remember correctly. i can't remember if it was before or after they done this.

ryoko has had a new voice ever since Tenchi GXP, they tried hard to bring back the orignal VA but she wanted too much so they got a new one, though tbf she's not that bad at ryoko's voice compaird to how she did in GXP

Ryo Chan said:
Nyu said:
skikes said:

no she didnt 0_o

ryoko has had a new voice ever since Tenchi GXP, they tried hard to bring back the orignal VA but she wanted too much so they got a new one, though tbf she's not that bad at ryoko's voice compaird to how she did in GXP

Mona Marshall was terrible in GXP, even she said that herself. It wasn't just about the money either if i remember, Petrea had not long had her kid. It's a complete shame because her voice for Ryoko was 100% perfect. Also i done a check and yeah, they don't have the same voice for Yosho either :(

Nyu said:
Ryo Chan said:
Nyu said:
skikes said:

no she didnt 0_o

Mona Marshall was terrible in GXP, even she said that herself. It wasn't just about the money either if i remember, Petrea had not long had her kid. It's a complete shame because her voice for Ryoko was 100% perfect. Also i done a check and yeah, they don't have the same voice for Yosho either :(

tbf though i though mona does a much better Ryoko voice in the 3rd OAV than Matthew Miller does tenchi and he's the orignal VA

friggin hell, Revelation is showing who's boss this year...good work revelation!...i think i may get Mushishi..heard good things about it...

Back