College/School/Work doodles

DSC00332.jpg

Not a fan particularly, it was on tv at the time ^^

Bored at work so thought i'd dabble on the paint application ^^
AnimeMe.jpg

I just got eviled by someone for not working but I couldn't care less.

I'm going to call this a doodle because I don't really feel like starting a new topic for it. I did this rather quickly at college. It's made out of clay and I decided to call it 'Pop'. I was happy with how it turned out, mainly because I'm not used to working with clay but it doesn't exist anymore because some inconsiderate prick who used the room after me decided to ignore my 'DO NOT FONDLE THE MASTERPIECE' note and break it.

Guess what it's meant to be.

Lupus Inu said:
Despair in the Womb/Fetus escaping? =O

Anyway, it is pretty good... whatever it is.
Or could he be making his way in? Hmm!? :wink: That confused/disgusted little dood.

It does actually attempt to make a series point somewhere in there.

Sy said:
Lupus Inu said:
Despair in the Womb/Fetus escaping? =O

Anyway, it is pretty good... whatever it is.
Or could he be making his way in? Hmm!? :wink: That confused/disgusted little dood.

It does actually attempt to make a series point somewhere in there.

So did you kick the guys ass who broke it?

Was it completely destroyed or fixable?

Kurogane said:

No idea who broke it sadly. The room I was working on it in isn't locked during the day and I'm not in on Mondays so it could have been anyone. I guess I just expected too much that other people could respect other peoples work and take some care not to break **** up. And yes it was totally destryoed into an unknown number of pieces which I sweeped into I pile where it once stood and left a second note that said 'I SAID DON'T ******* TOUCH!'. Obviously someone got offended by that and tore off the naughty naughty word.

I could probably try and start another one but you know what it's like, you can never seem to get it right again when you try to recreate something. I'll just take this as a lesson, always set up a nanny cam then hunt the bastards down.

Sy said:
Kurogane said:

No idea who broke it sadly. The room I was working on it in isn't locked during the day and I'm not in on Mondays so it could have been anyone. I guess I just expected too much that other people could respect other peoples work and take some care not to break **** up. And yes it was totally destryoed into an unknown number of pieces which I sweeped into I pile where it once stood and left a second note that said 'I SAID DON'T ******* TOUCH!'. Obviously someone got offended by that and tore off the naughty naughty word.

I could probably try and start another one but you know what it's like, you can never seem to get it right again when you try to recreate something. I'll just take this as a lesson, always set up a nanny cam then hunt the bastards down.

That heaves ass, glad that kinda crap hasn't happened to me yet. >_>;

Then again, our room is locked by the tutors during lunch (possibly in event of previous phantom art-smashers).

Back