CITV Pokémon marathon; Victini & Zekrom movie debut

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
"Pokémon The Movie: White - Victini & Zekrom"
- 2nd January, 2012

Victini_and_Zekrom_movie_poster.png

During the October half term, CITV shown Pokémon movies 8 and 10-12 (The 9th movie, "Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea" was scheduled to air, but repeats of the "Pokémon: Black and White" were shown instead). Now, Pokémon.com have announced that the channel will once again be airing a Pokémon movie marathon - ending on 2nd January, 2012 with the UK première of Pokémon The Movie: White - Victini & Zekrom.

The full schedule is as follows (note: all movies are set to air at 1 P.M.)

Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew — 20th December
Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea— 21st December
Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai — 22nd December
Pokémon: Giratina & the Sky Warrior — 28th December
Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life — 29th December
Pokémon—Zoroark: Master of Illusions — 30th December
Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom — 2nd January

It is currently unknown how the UK will receive Pokémon The Movie: Black - Victini & Reshiram which was recently shown on Cartoon Network in America following a weekend cinema run of the Zekrom version. Both films were released theatrically at the same time in Japan this July.

Source.

I've only seen the 1st movie. Can't see myself watching any of those films. The 1st 3 air while I'm at work and I'm more likely to be catching up on my anime backlog than watching any of the others.

TheLasersharkKH said:
I Won't Be Able to Catch Them all, But I should check at least a couple of them out, I haven't seen a Pokemon movie since Movie 3 :eek:

I see what you did there.

Would like to watch them, but don't really have the time to watch em' all.

TheLasersharkKH said:
I Won't Be Able to Catch Them all, But I should check at least a couple of them out, I haven't seen a Pokemon movie since Movie 3 :eek:

same here iv only seen 1 to 3 and the mewtwo returns special

2s my favourite cause of lugias theme

Sweet, will definitely be watching Pokemon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom :D Hopefully I will be able to watch the others on catch up, since thats what I did with their last movie marathon.

I might actually watch these if they are on when I have nothing to do(which technically is never). I watched a Pokemon movie about 5 years ago when it was on TV, and while I payed absolutely zero attention to the plot of the thing, I did find myself gaining enjoyment out of simply watching the colourful pictures with nothing going through my head.

Back