Christopher Robin Sabat

Will Charlie, Mac, Dennis, Frank and Dee be there?

But srsly. This is run by the Tucky's people? Are they legit?

Someone get this Satoshi's Girl chick some decent animu ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
Paradox295 said:

Later dudes, S you in your A's, don't wear a C and J all over your B's!

The guest list is sort of underwhelming for now, they better make up for it by having Chris Sabat dress up as Piccolo and fighting Yoshiko Moss.

The Time Traveller said:
Paradox295 said:

Later dudes, S you in your A's, don't wear a C and J all over your B's!

The guest list is sort of underwhelming for now, they better make up for it by having Chris Sabat dress up as Piccolo and fighting Yoshiko Moss.
Sir, you have fine taste. :D

Also, what's up with this topic's title? It just says the guys name. Nothing about the con itself.

Not to worry much more to come I can say Tuckys are very legit (but of course I d say that I am Tucky) More guests will be added more event details maybe make the site look a bit cleaner we are just trying to hold an awesome convention in the north east of the country because apart from Nemacon its a 100+ mile round trip for anyone who loves to go to cons.

Also, what's up with this topic's title? It just says the guys name. Nothing about the con itself.
There's not enough detail yet it's best to wait till the majority of stuff is sorted before we go full on fanfare with a clown and dog on a unicycle.

tuckyisgodlikeinaway said:
Not to worry much more to come I can say Tuckys are very legit (but of course I d say that I am Tucky) More guests will be added more event details maybe make the site look a bit cleaner we are just trying to hold an awesome convention in the north east of the country because apart from Nemacon its a 100+ mile round trip for anyone who loves to go to cons.
Yeah, but I mean... how do we know it's legit.

I mean, you could just get your stock from anywhere.

Also. If this is the first Sunnycon... where the hell are those photo's from?!

Paradox295 said:

All my stock is legit I pride myself on it. We ship in from an official distributor and every product has the manufacturers name on. And the sunnycon photos come from a shoot held in Sunderland as promotion for the event.

Paradox295 said:

All my stock is legit I pride myself on it. We ship in from an official distributor and every product has the manufacturers name on. And the sunnycon photos come from a shoot held in Sunderland as promotion for the event.
Oh, I'm sure. But anyone and their mother could come on the internet and pretend they're the prince of Nigera, so you could see my Skepticism.

Plus, those were people who were paid (I'm assuming) to be in the shoot, and doesn't show how many people will actually show up for the event.

Again, I'm sorry if I sound like a dick. I'm coming at it from a Dragon's Den esque standpoint, but I do wish you luck.

ilmaestro said:
Paradox295 said:
Sorry if I sound like a dick
Are you though? :p
Ok, I admit that when someone says their favourite anime consists of Bleach, Naruto and Vampire Knight, I slip a little into dick mode xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Paradox295 said:
Paradox295 said:

Oh, I'm sure. But anyone and their mother could come on the internet and pretend they're the prince of Nigera, so you could see my Skepticism.

Plus, those were people who were paid (I'm assuming) to be in the shoot, and doesn't show how many people will actually show up for the event.

Again, I'm sorry if I sound like a dick. I'm coming at it from a Dragon's Den esque standpoint, but I do wish you luck.
lol give it a few weeks and we'll seem a lot more trustworthy so to speak and the models were not paid all are part of the north east cosplaying community.

As a Teessider I would like to say two things:

1) I hope the convention goes well and if I can get tickets to it I'll certain try and come.

2) We had an anime convention first so yah boo sucks to you (on joking, hope it all goes well). ^_^

Back